Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Why didn't Marsters get a run?

Wests Tigers v Titans Match Highlights | Round 9, 2021 | Telstra Premiership | NRL
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uXvuqNMXJSg" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Post-Match Press-Conference
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2021/...ss-conference/
    Justin Holbrook chats to the media after his team's Round 9 game against the Wests Tigers

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Fifita, Peachey charged by Match Review Committee
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2021/...iew-committee/

Titans backrower David Fifita has been hit with a careless high tackle charge for his shot on Tiger Adam Doueihi and could miss up to two matches.

The grade two charge means Fifita will miss just one game with an early guilty plea or two games if he challenges the charge and is unsuccessful.

Teammate Tyrone Peachey has been charged with dangerous contact and faces a $1150 fine while Tiger James Tamou can also accept a $1150 fine for a similar charge.

No plea has been entered on either charge at the time of writing.

Inactive User

As I was saying take the early guilty plea and while we are at it rest up anyone that’s even slightly sore and let’s have a look at the members of the squad we haven’t seen before and see how they handle first grade.

With you Bodsie
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Fifita, Peachey charged by Match Review Committee
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2021/...iew-committee/

Titans backrower David Fifita has been hit with a careless high tackle charge for his shot on Tiger Adam Doueihi and could miss up to two matches.

The grade two charge means Fifita will miss just one game with an early guilty plea or two games if he challenges the charge and is unsuccessful.

Teammate Tyrone Peachey has been charged with dangerous contact and faces a $1150 fine while Tiger James Tamou can also accept a $1150 fine for a similar charge.

No plea has been entered on either charge at the time of writing.
    I'd challenge fifitas one. It's the same as victor Radleys, just a reflex hand which radley got downgraded to just a fine

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    I'd challenge fifitas one. It's the same as victor Radleys, just a reflex hand which radley got downgraded to just a fine
    Yeah but the Roosters are a Sydney club and get a top QC whereas we are GC and get in Denis Denuto

How can you challenge that? Hahahaha he put his hand up straight away and admitted fault. Take the guilty and have a rest

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    How can you challenge that? Hahahaha he put his hand up straight away and admitted fault. Take the guilty and have a rest
    Radley's was very similar and he got off.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Radley's was very similar and he got off.
    True, but our Uncle isn't named Nick. I'd put someone out there who is going to defend this week coming. Our attack won't match the Panthers so we need to stop the for and against.

- - - Updated - - -

Did Radley go to the bin? the 10 in the bin might help the cause to challenge.

First Grader

It's more so challenging the severity.

The precedent has been set with Radleys, he got his down graded to just a fine. Extremely similar incidents also, although I am unsure if you can get a downgrade from grade 2 to a fine or if the best you could get would be a downgrade to a grade one?

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    It's more so challenging the severity.

The precedent has been set with Radleys, he got his down graded to just a fine. Extremely similar incidents also, although I am unsure if you can get a downgrade from grade 2 to a fine or if the best you could get would be a downgrade to a grade one?
    Well he spent "10 in the bin", more like 1 min 30. Was Doueihi injured from the tackle? Did he go off? (no that I can remember).

If the judiciary doesn't screw us like a ref there may be a chance I suppose. Get the same lawyer as Radley

I would not be resting anyone at all. There are 2 points on offer, no different from any weekend. Just because we are playing the top team we rest people? Play to win with your best squad every week. Panthers due for a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    I would not be resting anyone at all. There are 2 points on offer, no different from any weekend. Just because we are playing the top team we rest people? Play to win with your best squad every week. Panthers due for a loss.
    I totally agree. Not throwing out our best possible team at this time of the year doesn't cut it.
    I would challenge Fifita's charge as we play the Dogs at home the week after the Panthers. If we can't beat them with whoever we have, we give it away. Not much to lose. I am also going up there so I want us to have as best chance as possible.