Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    That's what happens when you select second rowers in the centres
    So you're saying that last try was fermors fault? Not both captains that went to the wrong side of the ruck and left the gap? WOW

Don't see Fermor out there giving away penalties or the 6 agains. But he sure is paying for everyone elses FU's

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    So you're saying that last try was fermors fault? Not both captains that went to the wrong side of the ruck and left the gap? WOW

Don't see Fermor out there giving away penalties or the 6 agains. But he sure is paying for everyone elses FU's
    you said those 6 agains were the refs fault?

you said those 6 agains were the refs fault?
    The ref can call them for bioth sides. We don't get any, therefore neither should they.

- - - Updated - - -

Fermor does my talking. EABOD

you're telling me to ead? Wow wtf.

Any centre/winger could have scored that off the back of what Don just did.

Thank frik for that.
    Come on boys, settle into the grind.

you're telling me to eod? Wow wtf.
    A bag of them, you wouldn't be happy if Jesus christ played centre and someone scored down that edge.

- - - Updated - - -

Where the **** is our ten in the bin for slowing down the play on the line???????????????????????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    A bag of them, you wouldn't be happy if Jesus christ played centre and someone scored down that edge.
    man **** you. I didn't deserve that. I wasn't the only one calling him out on some of his defensive lapses before. He is a backrower, not a centre. I don't know why you're getting so ****ing mad about that being said.

No forward pass called. This is getting old fast NRL

- - - Updated - - -

man **** you. I didn't deserve that. I wasn't the only one calling him out on some of his defensive lapses before. He is a backrower, not a centre. I don't know why you're getting so ****ing mad about that being said.
    Firstly, if you've never been told to eat a bag of dicks are you even Australian? Secondly you are the most vocal regarding Fermor on that edge and I'm replying to you. The bloke can't mark three players. At least he has scramble when he slips or has to back up for a cut out pass and is always there for the line defence. More I can say for our two captains.

As for why Marsters isn't out there? His defence is ****e and he has barely trained with this team. Lets see how it unfolds in the second half and how/if he's used.

Not able to watch this one - can someone give me a summary of first half?

JB I’m relying on you here

HS we look like the most exciting team in the comp when we have the ball, but when we’re defending have absolutely no faith in them. So basically the same as every other game we play

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Not able to watch this one - can someone give me a summary of first half?

JB I’m relying on you here
    Good start to the game, quick few tries. Then we dropped back a bit, Tigers scored two tries. Then we scored one more before half time. 24-12.

Tigs 12 Titans 24

Some absolute brilliance in attack very early on again but came undone quickly when we decided to push the brilliance one pass to far and we had to defend. 6 agains going the Tigers way whereas we can't buy one. AJ to Peachey try after a Samis try was a carbon copy of the one we created against Newcastle 4 rounds ago. Tigers brought back into it with some lazy defence down our right edge. Kick and hope try after that to Don who offloaded to Fermor for a try in the corner.

Scary 2nd half coming up. Depends who has the ball in hand and can keep it there.

JB, I just rewatched it. Fogs and Proctor come in to try and shut Doueihi down leaving Fermor 1 on 1 with Leilua. Of course, Fermor being the big body that he is was too slow to come in and make the tackle on his man which was Leilua. That's why I'm never a fan of second rowers getting named in the centres. Leilua also beat him on the outside during a set leading up to that try too iirc. Not his fault he's playing out there since our centre stocks are so thin.

Thank you lads you’re all legends

JB, I just rewatched it. Fogs and Proctor come in to try and shut Doueihi down leaving Fermor 1 on 1 with Leilua. Of course, Fermor being the big body that he is was too slow to come in and make the tackle on his man which was Leilua. That's why I'm never a fan of second rowers getting named in the centres. Leilua also beat him on the outside during a set leading up to that try too iirc. Not his fault he's playing out there since our centre stocks are so thin.
    When Leilua scored off the scrum they had the overlap and he was the angle runner coming back in. Fogarty was in the line and went to the wrong person leaving someone on the line trying to stop a body in motion. Not going to happen. This is why I questioned why KP would be in the scrum.

The other one from memory was Fermor rushing up to shut down the overlap (again) but slipped. then immediately got back into position to have both KP and Fogarty peel off to the left and left a massive gap between the play the ball and the person Fermor was marking.

- - - Updated - - -

6 agains. How much do they cost? How do I buy a few?