Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Like to know how many times Ash has touched the ball in the second half, don’t worry you won’t need to hands

Our halves tonight showed why we are so far behind the top teams

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Tonight is about defence and defence only
    If it’s been fixed up then the result will be the one we want
    FAILED!
    The last 3 weeks shows we have character issues.
    Forget the top 8.

Rep Player

I’m switching off for a few weeks I spent my hard earned money travelling down to watch the game last week only to see this **** trotted out again. Something is rotten at the core of this club and I’m tired of it

22-0 up. 22. Definitely taking a break from the Titans for a while now after that sh*t, shout out to Tyrone Peachey who tried his guts out tonight and Adam Gee for his herculean efforts on the Broncos end. Humiliating.

What is this crap I'm watching, we cannot defend whatsoever or stick to a game plan. No control in the halves, hate these refs too.

- - - Updated - - -

Get rid of Atay asap. Surely we got someone better than Sami, why isn't Marzhew getting a run

Glas I chose to work o/t tonight instead of going to the game.
    Also, thanks Tyson Gamble for giving me a new Bronco to despise.

Another week of listening to the talking heads discuss our capitulation ... it’s truly ruining my love of the sport ... too humiliated to comment further.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

QLD Cup

We have so many players that just aren’t first grade quality. Sami and Don shouldn’t wear Titans colours again. Fogarty is borderline and Joliffe isn’t keeping up with the pace of the game this year.

We desperately need some experience out there. Our two most experienced players in Wallace and Proctor are just plain stupid. They show no leadership when we need it.

Looking forward to having Tino back. We really missed his mongrel tonight. Our forwards were bullied. Even Lodge looked good.

So frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    Glas I chose to work o/t tonight instead of going to the game.
    Also, thanks Tyson Gamble for giving me a new Bronco to despise.
    Wish someone would clock this bloke, deadset new most hated player

QLD Cup

Beyond the emotion. At 22 nil I felt something wrong in Denmark. Our attack is ok when no pressure. Our defence pathetic at all times. I think this goes to the quality of our backs Don is past it waving his arms like a lost chook. Sami non existent. Ash slow and lumbering.
    I am sure there will be excuses about injuries/reshuffles. But if you can't defend a 22point lead there are major issues of temperament and ability.

Well...that was just awful. 3 weeks in a row. Sh1thouse!

What's the bloody deal?? It's starting to become sus. Any suspicious betting going on???

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Beyond the emotion. At 22 nil I felt something wrong in Denmark. Our attack is ok when no pressure. Our defence pathetic at all times. I think this goes to the quality of our backs Don is past it waving his arms like a lost chook. Sami non existent. Ash slow and lumbering.
    I am sure there will be excuses about injuries/reshuffles. But if you can't defend a 22point lead there are major issues of temperament and ability.
    Well said couldn’t agree more

Of all the losses we have had in the last few years, that was the most disappointing.
    I could slag off about most of them, but Don and Taylor must go now. Don's been a good club man but he could have scored a few times tonight if he was quicker and his hit ups are not hit ups. Can't blame a winger for that loss though. Taylor, well I am just repeating myself about him. He can't cut it so not even a reduced contract for him (and Holbrook needs to stop protecting him in the media). Fogarty is not NRL standard and as one of the Fox blokes said, Fifita goes missing when the going gets tough. Sami will be a good trivia question in a few years when people forget he once played Origin. How.
    So p1ssed off right now.

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Wish someone would clock this bloke, deadset new most hated player
    Agree 100% Perfect example of a bloke with no fear of getting a smack in the head appearing to be tough and competitive. In the old days, grubs got sat on their **** quickly. These days they come across as heroes. Sad.

Banned

We would have won if Coates didn't injure Thompson