Threaded View

Well that was like watching two games. The great one before the bad one. That made the crash to Earth so much harder. We were suffocated with no ball. We need to beat contenders to be a contender and we let this slip away.

I couldn't help by marvel and be proud of Benji. What a story. His game was magic and really took us back in time. I've wanted to sign Benji for years and I think we really missed out if he was willing to move from Sydney.

Fifita. I've never seen someone play like this before. He shouldn't just play for Australia, but Planet Earth! The Galaxy!

Thompson continues to show amazing determination and urgency. He is like the new Nathan Friend to me. He embodies the club spirit. Different position, but same heart.

Maybe as "Corey Thompson" above says we should/could look at Corey at fullback and Brimson in the halves. Something has to be done eventually at this rate.

It's hard to believe that the Mo in 2021 is the same player as last year. Where he was our most consistent and dependable player.

Hurry back Don. We need you big time.

I'd say we are primed for the Broncos next week though.

Like everyone else, I applaud McIntyre's debut. He really looks like something special. He was very confident.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 24-04-21 at 10:56 AM.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER