Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

AJ is right to play but apparently has had a few niggling injuries during the week. Hmm.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    AJ is right to play but apparently has had a few niggling injuries during the week. Hmm.
    Weird, I wonder what they are

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    Sun burn from the roasting he got from Wallace on Wednesday.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    According to the CM this morning it was a groin complaint.

Game day! Nervous about this one , we should win but i think it will be close.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Inactive User

It will be an unhappy place here tonight if we drop this game. We better turn up for the fight in Mudgee.
    Country town games produce strange happenings on and off the field.

Fifitas 50th today reckon him and Tino will be fired up for a big game this game will show how far we've come if we can stay focused and not fall into the hype trap and expect an easy win

Reading the manly forum, they seem quite stoked With their lineup this week saying the best line up of the year. They are happy with the second rower marking Fifita who is quite unheard of.

Funny enough my gut tells me we will win this game convincingly, I don't feel this often but last had it against the cowboys. It might be because we have a good record against manly especially when they had a stronger side than now.

I also look across the park and think we have a better starting forward pack, backline, and bench. I think they beat us in the spine. Debatable who the better fullback is since tommy has just returned.
    Last edited by indoallstars; 17-04-21 at 01:32 PM.

As long as we take the 2 points and have no injuries I’ll take that.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Legaue Unlimited: Manly v Gold Coast preview
    https://leagueunlimited.com/news/357...itans-preview/
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

NRL.com preview Sea Eagles v Titans
    https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/04/12/...hould-be-good/

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

DCE likes look of ‘21 Titans
    http://www.gcbulletin.com.au

Titans coach Justin Holbrook said the return of Trbojevic from a hamstring injury would make Manly a dangerous opponent.

“That will give them a massive boost, we know how good a player he is,” he said. “We’ve got to do a good job on him.

“We have identified him. He will give them a huge lift.

“They haven’t been playing as well as they would have liked, so to bring him back into the side will be a huge boost for the rest of the team.

“Look at the sides they’ve played – Penrith, Roosters, Souths … no one is easy.

“I plan on winning every game, I honestly do. We prepare the best we can and it comes down to the 80 minutes.

“We’ve got to perform. We want to keep winning. The more games you win early in the year, the better position you put yourself in.”

The Titans have lost winger Phillip Sami to concussion, with Jonus Pearson to play his first NRL game of the year.

Fullback AJ Brimson has overcome a groin complaint to play and Holbrook said his form was improving following foot surgery.

“He’s been getting better every week and we need him to,” he said.

“The more he gets involved with our team, the better we’re going to play.

“He didn’t have a preseason (but) he is getting there.”

Sea Eagles v Titans, Saturday 3pm at Glen Willow Stadium, Mudgee
    Sea Eagles: Gun fullback Tom Trbojevic has been locked in to make his long-awaited return from a hamstring injury. Trbojevic's last game was in round 19, 2020.

Josh Aloiai and Sean Keppie were promoted to the starting side on game day with Martin Taupau and Haumole Olakauatu shifting to the bench. Olakau'atu (elbow) and bench utility Cade Cust (virus) are both returning to the side.

Dylan Walker, who filled in at the back in the opening five rounds, faces about eight weeks out with a hamstring injury.

Forward Jack Gosiewski could be out up to three months after suffering a foot injury in the drought-breaking win over the Warriors.

Zac Saddler dropped off the reserves an hour before kick-off, with Tevita Funa the 18th man. Christian Tuipulotu and Ben Trbojevic were the players omitted from the reserves list on Friday.

The Sea Eagles will play their first NRL game in Mudgee.

Titans: Winger Phillip Sami has not passed HIA protocols after a head knock last week and coach Justin Holbrook confirmed on Friday that he would not suit up, with Jonus Pearson coming onto the wing for his first NRL start of 2021.

Veteran winger Anthony Don (hip) will sit out this round but the club expects he'll be "definitely right" for the following week's clash with South Sydney.

Herman Ese'ese and Sam McIntyre dropped off the extended bench 24 hours before kick-off. Beau Fermor is 18th man.

The Titans have won four of their past five games against the Sea Eagles.

Thanks for the reminder (DCE) JB!