Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

mmm not a good game for us but cant really blame anyone as the whole team sucked
    I think our spine needs to be looked at big time Bring in Sexton drop Fogarty for a few games see if that improves his game
    Taylor as always SH-T I would never re-sign him even for 250 just takes up a spot
    all my points would go to Thompson I am also thinking AJ needs a game or 2 off as well
    Rein still our best option at dummy half but stuff me need a better 1
    MOFO whats up my man worst game in ages but i guess your allowed 1 bad game
    Jolliffe is our best Prop today maybe swap him for Wallace and let Wallace fight his way back in

Not confidence....low on heart and hunger

Well...that was sh1thouse! Right from the word go we looked below par. That ref didn't do us any favours. (I thought Henry was bad). It seems we have really fallen into the "give it to Fifita and she'll be right" mindset. We were terrible today...just terrible. I feel really sorry for Holly having to front the media.

Keep Fogarty drop Taylor. Lack of speed in the right side attack, if Don is out drop Pearson and bring in Spry
    lack of speed in our halves was evident today.

A lack of brains in our halves was evident today.

We need to learn to be up for every game, every week. We were a shambles today. I hope the shame of the "nil" burns deep and long into our teams memories.

I really don’t understand how Proctor gets away with his bs every week. Where’s the leadership having Fogarty and Proctor on the same edge? Won’t pass and take a look at the defensive reads every week. Get McIntyre on that edge and Tino in the 13. I’d take Boyd over Taylor and wait for Sexton to come on. Clark brings little but loses us bench impact.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

It'd be a huge call for coach to drop Proctor...but you may be right, T. I can't get my head around the game this week. Last week, Peachey was great at 13. The whole side was up.

I guess...either we got carried away with a win over an undermanned knights...or we just weren't up to a determined manly side this week and took them too lightly. We looked out of our depth from kickoff.

Holly needs to make some decisions now, before we get any deeper into the season.

Justin Holbrook Press Conference: Titans v Sea Eagles
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2021/...-v-sea-eagles/
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

We are three wins and three losses. Decent start to the season, apart from today. I guess that we have been bad for so long that performances like that will raise their head again. It takes time to create a culture, and today was proof Holbrook has a fair bit of work to do. We were so off today. Souths can be beaten, tigers showed that tonight. Next week is the litmus test in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    It'd be a huge call for coach to drop Proctor...but you may be right, T. I can't get my head around the game this week. Last week, Peachey was great at 13. The whole side was up.

I guess...either we got carried away with a win over an undermanned knights...or we just weren't up to a determined manly side this week and took them too lightly. We looked out of our depth from kickoff.

Holly needs to make some decisions now, before we get any deeper into the season.
    I agree with you in that it seemed to me that they took Manly lightly. They just were not switched on from the get go. I also think Proctor had been ok prior to today but I feel like typing this in CAPS as I am raising my voice.....the problem is the halves and hooker as has been said time and time again on todays match thread. That play on the 5th where Fogarty did nothing but feed the ball and Kelly had no room or options for a kick was typical. Just a total lack of control.

Unfortunately it seems we have no real options for this year. I really hate to say this but is Peachey again worth looking at for 5/8. He is playing better this year and seems to have some creativity. If not, who else? Tanah showed nothing when given a chance so who else. Taylor must go - Holbrook has been defending him for long enough.
    Last edited by Mexican titan; 17-04-21 at 08:50 PM.

Inactive User

A genius contributor to the forum said during the week that strange things happen both on and off the field at these country town games.
    Well it came to be today on the field.
    Now I hope nothing comes to be off the field.
    I hated the travel for this game, flight to Sydney and then a long bus ride and then the same again now to get home.
    What a dog Of a day.
    Caught with our pants down.

Inactive User

After our last two losses the Coach has dropped the Brennan line “we are a young team” in the after game press conference.
    He’d be well advised to stop doing that.

I was thinking during the game might as well play Peachey at 6 he's the only one trying to create something. Really losing faith with ash and even Fogarty too he lacks any sort of creativity and isn't really leading us around the park like everyone says he does, but I could put that down to having to do too much cause ash does nothing, either way those two as a halves combo don't work, how's Sexton going in cup?

Inactive User

I still am in disbelief at the size of the Turd that we dropped in Mudgee yesterday.
    What a mammoth setback for us.
    It was shocking.
    It was Garth Brennan stuff.