I wasn't sure where to post this so started a new thread.

After today's win against the Cowboys I found myself reflecting on how quickly Holbrook has turned this club around. I am not crowning us yet and we still need to play with a lot more constinency, but what Holbrook and the front office have achieved deserves to be recognised.

Cast your mind back 12 months and after round 2 last year the comp was about to take a forced break due to covid. We were winless at the bottom of the table after getting pumped by the Eels and the Broncos were undefeated coming off a win against the Rabbitohs.

Our top 17 included names such as Kallum Watkins, Dale Copley, Tyron Roberts, Bryce Cartwright, Shannon Boyd and Nathan Peats. Undoubtedly our best player was Jai Arrow, and most of us were about to feel shattered when he announced he had signed with South Sydney. Reflect on that now and I doubt any of us would be interested in swapping Arrow for Tino, and if Arrow had stayed we definitely wouldn't have had money for Fifita.

Within that 12 month period Brimson, Sami, Fotuaika and Fa'asuamaleaui have all made their Origin debut and the Titans are in the news for all the right reasons.

As a fan since day 1, like all of you on this forum, we have had to endure some really tough and dark times and it feels great to again be really proud of your club and have genuine excitement and hope for the direction we are travelling.