Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Doesn’t it have to be a development player?
    No, it has to be someone named in the 21.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Doesn’t it have to be a development player?
    I think they toyed with that idea initially but didn't go through with it as Willhelm has indicated

Fogarty appears to be out and Taylor in ... https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...7592af661b04bf
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Fogarty appears to be out and Taylor in ... https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...7592af661b04bf
    Didn't Fogarty get through the captains run though fine?

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Travis meyn said both Taylor and fogs are playing, passed fitness tests and completed captains run

Coach is playing games

Inactive User

This is great stuff getting both Fogarty and Taylor up for the MINI GF (if true)

If that's true then that's our full squad minus Don, isn't it? No excuses then against a weakened Knights side...

Game day!! This should be a cracker. I really hope, if Ash is back...that he has that same attitude in defence that he had against the broncos. He was aggressive that day! Sometimes, players work their way to peak form by not trying so hard with the fancy stuff, stripping their game back to the basics and letting the rest take care of itself.

Tino will run amok! Rein will carve them up out of dummy half! AJ to score a double!

Titans by 12+

I don't think it's Mini gf time yet, however it will be great to open a six point break on the lower teams. Also it is important thT we keep in touch with the top teams. Having Kelly, Taylor and fogs in board is really helpful. I am not overly confident, let's hope pong is still funding his feet. Guess my lack of confidence comes from being a long term supporter. When we are expected to win I always need heart meds.

Quite simply, these are the games we must win. We cannot afford to drop home games against sides that will be around the bottom of the top 8. Wins in these games are essential if we want to play finals.
    No excuses.

Must win game, even at full strength the knights are a must beat team for us. I think knights and warriors two closest teams to us and be challenging for a spot between 7-9

Inactive User

Well the day has arrived.
    MINI GF day. War paint and streamers at the ready.
    Lose today and this could be a disappointment of a season.
    Fire Up, we gotta do this.

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Must win game, even at full strength the knights are a must beat team for us. I think knights and warriors two closest teams to us and be challenging for a spot between 7-9
    Couldn’t have said it better ... the bbq is ready, the beers are cold and the Chitans make their first appearance in ‘21.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Ajs 50th hopefully he'll play as well as he did last time against the knights and carve up ponga