Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

That was a good one. Pretty happy.

Geeze this sub is quiet, which hopefully means you're all at the game �� Overall a nice win against a very poor knights team. Could do with some tightening up of our defence, and would have liked a stronger last 10 minutes. It's so good having Wallace's ball playing, must be top of our line break assists column for the team. Great to see Herbert play so well, and Thompson again on fire. Fifita is a beast it's absurd. I thought Fermor was going to get a run but I guess Frizell wasn't on report?
    Bring back Kevin Gordon

He went on report, the commentators were asking that but it wasn't mentioned again...

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Randomologist View Post
    Geeze this sub is quiet, which hopefully means you're all at the game �� Overall a nice win against a very poor knights team. Could do with some tightening up of our defence, and would have liked a stronger last 10 minutes. It's so good having Wallace's ball playing, must be top of our line break assists column for the team. Great to see Herbert play so well, and Thompson again on fire. Fifita is a beast it's absurd. I thought Fermor was going to get a run but I guess Frizell wasn't on report?
    Wallace was unreal this game. Wanted to give him 2 points alongside Fifita but Peachey, Herbert, Thompson all deserved points too.

Great win pretty scrappy at time but seems to be a few combinations starting to work with spacing and timing, peachey was good today and made some impressive runs overall a great team effort

Peachy is playing well this year and Thompson is doing great most weeks also. Fifita was great today also. Wasn't impressed with Taylor though, wild passes, drop balls, missed tackles and ineffective kicks.
    Psmitty

Boy how great is it to get a decent win, what a day for it. Enjoy this day fellas! Some great entertaining footy played as well! The boys played really well, but always room for improvement especially defending those crash ball tries

First Grader

Kept a close eye on Taylor and he is just a very lazy footballer. Nearly every kick downfield he would walk. For a bloke playing for a contract he just does not possess the desire and desperation you want from your 5/8. I would look for another option for next year
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 10-04-21 at 05:51 PM.

I think the turning point in the game was Kelly's tackle. The knights were gaining momentum and I think that broke them. After that we went on with the win.

What a game. I'll need to reapply the aloe vera for the next few days but how good was that. Couple of issues still but exactly what we needed to do. Great coaching and fantastic game plan that was executed so well by all. Taylor is absolute trash. His hand still isn't right obviously as he was shaking his hand like it was in pain a few times off the play but after he dropped that kick off he hid on the field.

Fifita, well what do you say other than thanks Donkeys for allowing us that one. When you take a tap 10 out and just rampage over like that (and everyone knew what he was going to do, but could do nothing to stop it) that lad has some skills. I think our bench is possibly up there with the best in the league but we sure had to reshuffle when Sami was gone and then we lost Herbert to the bin.

What a convincing win, if only we played like this against the warriors. Our left side is scary good.

Junior

Well I am going to be the negative voice in this love fest. Good to win, scored lots of points BUT our red zone defence was atrocious! The knights literally scored every time they got possession in our half.
    We showed awesome defence on their goal line. But when it crossed half way we went to custard.
    That’s what we need to work on!

Anyone got a crowd figure

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Was something like 12,400 roughly I think

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Just under 12500. Best part again is the mass of Titans fans drowning out the opposition fans. Titans finally get to play in front of a home crowd.

We keep playing that brand of football we will triple that :-)
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.