Thread: 360

Junior

titans 360

Head coach spoke on 360 to night AND MADE A VERY GOOD JOB OF IT worth a listen

Holbrook was very good, didn't shy away from answering any questions

Yep Holbrook is a very good advertisement for our club.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Thank you very much titansfanatic for posting. I don't often watch 360, but willing to if Titans fans give me a heads up.

I'm really proud of our coach. Someone who is a straight shooter, not afraid to enjoy the game and play, and not a chair kicker.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

It took me a few days but I finally watched it.

Thanks for telling me. Gee I didn't realise 360 was on three nights a week.

He did well. Really credits our owners for a lot of the turn around. Humble, honest and happy. A great promotion for our club.

He also spoke about his coaching style. Being adaptable and keeping pace with the times. And base it on the players and not forcing them to match your coaching style. Also talked about the differences between his St Helens team and Titans.

Justin noted similarities between Tino and Gordie. Ikin and Kent laughed and agreed. I like that comparison. Not just on the field but personality.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

I saw somewhere someone said Tino was kinda like a younger straight swap for Ryan James in terms of being the aggressor and leader of the pack, if he continues to improve they way he has been I think he can be our next captain and be one of our best players ever

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    I saw somewhere someone said Tino was kinda like a younger straight swap for Ryan James in terms of being the aggressor and leader of the pack, if he continues to improve they way he has been I think he can be our next captain and be one of our best players ever
    Ya and leadership for rep sides would also be on the table.