Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Rep Player

Think we have a good shot of snatching this game. All that worries me as it has every game this season we really seem happy to sit back and let the opposition come to us. Although we beat the cowboys and donkeys they seemed to make metres at will but couldn't execute at the end. Raiders are very capable of finishing so im hoping for some increased line speed from us

Opposition in focus: Canberra Raiders
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2021/...berra-raiders/

This week sees the 'Green Machine' of the Canberra Raiders take on the Titans at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium in Sydney (Titans COVID update) and it is a game full of intriguing matchups.

The Raiders are coming off a thrilling defeat to the Warriors where they spent most of the game with only the one reserve, while the Titans had a record-breaking victory - scoring 44 points for the first time in club history as they defeated the North Queensland Cowboys in Townsville.

This game brings about a number of intriguing matchups across the park.

Josh Papalii and Tino Fa'asuamaleaui

The Queensland State of Origin teammates set the tone for the respective teams and both will have each other in their sights come Saturday.

The winner of this battle could decide the winner of the game.

Ricky Stuart

One thing about Ricky Stuart is he wears his heart on his sleeve and those emotions were in full view last weekend as his team received a few controversial calls.

The Canberra legend is sure to have his team primed as they aim to avoid back to back losses.

Ryan James

The former Titans Captain played 144 games across 10 years for the Titans and will be looking forward to playing against old teammates for the first time since making the move down south.

Jamal Fogarty v Josh Papalii

Ask Jamal Fogarty about this one and he laughs and says it is all anyone wants to let him know about - the time he got run down by a prop.

No doubt the Titans #7 will be keen to get one past 'Big Papa' this weekend.

As the Titans look to press their own credentials in 2021, the Raiders will be looking to maintain their stay at the top of the NRL table and it is sure to present an intriguing battle and show where both teams are at this early in the season.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

League Unlimited: Titans v Raiders preview
    https://leagueunlimited.com/news/356...iders-preview/

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Inactive User

If they can rush the players to Sydney at a moments notice then they can bring them back quickly too
    It should be played here!

Battle of the bench: Jolliffe v James
    https://www.titans.com.au/

They may be coming off the bench, but these two forwards will provide plenty of impact and are our players in focus ahead of the Super Saturday Clash between the Titans and the Canberra Raiders.

Please note: The Titans Round 4 clash against the Raiders has been moved to Sydney this weekend - more info.

Jaimin Jolliffe continues to impress, with the Wagga Wagga junior fast becoming a fan favourite for his style of play since joining the Gold Coast side.

For the opposition it’s a familiar face, with former Titans Captain Ryan James returning to play his old side for the first time since moving to the Raiders in the off-season.

Jolliffe made his NRL debut against the Raiders in the first game of the 2020 season and has gone on to secure a regular NRL spot through his first season under coach Justin Holbrook.

After being named Titans ‘Rookie of the Year’ for his performances last season, Jolliffe has again started 2021 strongly.

In three games so far this season, Jolliffe is averaging 123 post contact metres and 136 running metres per game.

James has returned to NRL action in 2020, after injury saw him play just six games across his last two years with the Titans.

With the move to Canberra has come a new role and James has performed strongly as an interchange forward for Ricky Stuart’s side over the first few rounds.

The 29-year-old averaged 118 running metres over the first two rounds, before a collision with team-mate Sebastian Kris saw him miss the majority of Canberra’s last start loss to the Warriors.

After 144 games for the Gold Coast, James will be looking forward to playing against many of his friends and former teammates this weekend.

Keep an eye on the #16 (Jolliffe) and the #17 (James) for when they hit the field, as both are sure to make an impact for their respective team.

I'm gonna make the trip up from Canberra to support the boys on the weekend.

Does anyone know where there is to park near the stadium?

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    I'm gonna make the trip up from Canberra to support the boys on the weekend.

Does anyone know where there is to park near the stadium?
    Been a few years since I went there but I used to park in the streets around the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Been a few years since I went there but I used to park in the streets around the ground.
    Yea I went I to the Sharks game last year and going to this one there's heaps of street parking around the stadium
    Last edited by GCTTSD; 01-04-21 at 08:51 PM.

Inactive User

HS, DH or TP-what’s happened to DB?

Anyone know when tickets will go on sale?

Quote Originally Posted by NSW Titan View Post
    Anyone know when tickets will go on sale?
    Mate I got an email from the Titans saying they were on sale. I see that the NRL site has "Buy soon" - like they did for the Cowboys game until kick off. Go to Ticketek direct. Here you go:

https://premier.ticketek.com.au/show...px?sh=SHAR0921

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    Yea I went I to the Sharks game last year and going to this one there's heaps of street parking around the stadium
    Sweet as, thanks for that guys

Thank you MT, I have been trying and couldn't figure it out. Cheers

Absolutely legendary that some of you are going to be able to make it.

Titans v Raiders - Round 4
    https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/04/01/...ers---round-4/
    The Titans can achieve their best start to a season after four rounds in five years if they beat Canberra Raiders on Saturday night. Jamie Soward takes an in-depth look at the game