Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I'm really not sure what they will do with BK. But I think Sami will stay in the side.
    I think Sami sill be straight out for BK if BK is healthy. Sami’s defence was appalling and BK has to play left.

Can see the argument for Herbert to make way for Sami but I’d rather keep the right edge as-is because of the chemistry on D

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Do we play Newcastle twice? Maybe both the Canberra/Newcastle games can just have the home/away games flipped.
    I answered the Canberra question above. Do you really think the ACT Govt would want a group of people from here at the moment?
    Yes we play the Knights again in Round 24 - swapping those home games may be an option but we have a week before that decision needs to be made.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I answered the Canberra question above. Do you really think the ACT Govt would want a group of people from here at the moment?
    Yes we play the Knights again in Round 24 - swapping those home games may be an option but we have a week before that decision needs to be made.
    Thanks MT for answering my question on both games. Well I guess I’m hopeful the ACT Government might let us just be bussed in for the game and then immediately be bussed out.

Inactive User

So a nurse who worked 1 shift on a covid ward gets covid, she was unvaccinated and therefore unprotected to be working on the frontline. But ScuMo who doesn’t hold a hose or presumably operate a ventilator, has had 2 vaccines.
    If ScuMo was captain of the Titanic, he would have been the first one in a life raft, quicker than you could say, "Ice Berg"!

And now we don’t get to go to the footy, plus lockdown re-enters our lives and our loved ones who are vulnerable are put at risk.

I'm really hoping for a short lock down and not something like we saw in Melbourne.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Sucks with covid looked like there was gonna be a big crowd at C bus but as someone living in sydney I'm hoping the game gets moved here so I can finally see a game this year haha

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    I think Sami sill be straight out for BK if BK is healthy. Sami’s defence was appalling and BK has to play left.

Can see the argument for Herbert to make way for Sami but I’d rather keep the right edge as-is because of the chemistry on D
    Sami goooooone as soon as BK is better for sure. Can't believe that is even a thought that Sami would stay. Patrick stays in for his defence. He's been very capable on that side. Maybe if we had more of a game plan than kick it to Don or procession passing to the wing we might see more in attack from him too.

IF team is leaving today then I would expect the GC to go into a lock down by 5pm today. Just a guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    So a nurse who worked 1 shift on a covid ward gets covid, she was unvaccinated and therefore unprotected to be working on the frontline. But ScuMo who doesn’t hold a hose or presumably operate a ventilator, has had 2 vaccines.
    If ScuMo was captain of the Titanic, he would have been the first one in a life raft, quicker than you could say, "Ice Berg"!

And now we don’t get to go to the footy, plus lockdown re-enters our lives and our loved ones who are vulnerable are put at risk.
    Was thinking the same thing regarding cafeteria workers and admin workers getting jabs before Docs and Nurses working directly with covid patients. If they can't get a jab for medical reasons then fine but get someone else who can be vaccinated to work that area. Same goes throughout the roll out. My brother is an audiologist and is able to get the jab now (if they were available) but if we go into lockdown he shuts his doors. I'm in construction, haven't missed a day of work due to covid and won't if there is a lockdown but am 2nd last to be eligible to get the jab. Well done Department of Health Australia, you're idiots.

Looks like Ryan James has cleared his hia

To clarify...the team hasn't flown to Sydney, yet. They're still on standby. NRL media jumped the gun.

Badel thinks we're heading down there today, as are the Cowboys. And that we will play a double header with them out of Kogarah

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

I will be awaiting news for tickets This is good news for me considering most Sydney teams take their games country with us. Sharks, Manly and Souths. The more games in Sydney the better and having the boys in a mini-camp might make them play even better

Inactive User

This is so ****e. The news re Covid today was good yet we are still losing this home game. Devastating.

I'll be there at kograh cheering the boys on

The club email to Members below:

The Gold Coast Titans round four clash against the Canberra Raiders will be moved interstate.

To not be able to play in front of our expanding body of beloved Members, fans and corporate partners on the Gold Coast is disappointing, as the energy and enthusiasm you bring to our games helps drive our team.

In saying that, we support the NRL’s decision to move the game.

While the Queensland Premier announced encouraging news today, with the uncertainty that still exists, the NRL has made the decision to move both Easter Saturday games to Netstrata Jubilee Stadium in Sydney.

After back-to-back wins, our team is prepared for a strong showing against the Raiders. While we will miss seeing you in person at Cbus Super Stadium this week, whether you’re in front of your TV, listening on the radio or commenting via the Titans social media channels – our players will still see and hear you. You can still have a huge impact.

The health and safety of our community on the Coast, our Members, fans, corporate partners and our playing group and staff remains paramount.

Any decision on future games on the Gold Coast will be made in due course pending government and NRL advice.

To view the Frequently Asked Questions relating to this news please click here

Regards,

The Gold Coast Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    The club email to Members below:

The Gold Coast Titans round four clash against the Canberra Raiders will be moved interstate.

To not be able to play in front of our expanding body of beloved Members, fans and corporate partners on the Gold Coast is disappointing, as the energy and enthusiasm you bring to our games helps drive our team.

In saying that, we support the NRL’s decision to move the game.

While the Queensland Premier announced encouraging news today, with the uncertainty that still exists, the NRL has made the decision to move both Easter Saturday games to Netstrata Jubilee Stadium in Sydney.

After back-to-back wins, our team is prepared for a strong showing against the Raiders. While we will miss seeing you in person at Cbus Super Stadium this week, whether you’re in front of your TV, listening on the radio or commenting via the Titans social media channels – our players will still see and hear you. You can still have a huge impact.

The health and safety of our community on the Coast, our Members, fans, corporate partners and our playing group and staff remains paramount.

Any decision on future games on the Gold Coast will be made in due course pending government and NRL advice.

To view the Frequently Asked Questions relating to this news please click here

Regards,

The Gold Coast Titans

Even the notifications are social distancing