Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Teams are also aware of him now and aren’t giving him as many opportunities.
    Yes I was just thinking that too. Not saying he's been bad, just saying he hasn't been as explosive as he was last year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    The commentators so biased watching this game, some of the ref calls were diabolical. Yes our errors lost us the game but so did all the dodgy calls, the **** commentators just the icing on the cake
    agreed, and I was shouting at the screen most of the night because of this. Honestly felt as though we got absolutely no rub of the green tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    You have a go at me yet let the comment re Boyd taking control slide. That's pretty terrible.
    Sorry mate - I was referring to the commentators on the coverage

I agree with you re Boyd

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    To stay this close to a team that will finish in the top 4 after losing Fogs, dropping two balls over the line and showing real defensive starch shows we are heading on the right direction.
    We had our chances and hopefully we learn and grow from this.
    Didn't comment through the game as I was too caught up in it but the comments above reflect what I thought. We were not too far away. The halves and the lack of a good hooker will cost us and was probably the difference tonight. I bag Ash a lot but I think we may have done better with him there. Fog needs him and Tanah has done nothing in two games.
    But Rome wasn't built in a day.

We need to learn how to score tries. It's just not happening in the halfs other than shuffle and hope or kick and hope. We are better but not good enough. Now the injuries will test the depth we are hoping we have. Hopefully Kelly back next week.

Comment re 100 game NRL player sums it up. Fogarty hasn't done what we saw in him last year. He's just a smidge off from finding it again IMO. Thought Boyd played well in the first half. 2nd half for me was a distraction with guests over so will watch again later.

I'm really worried now, quad injuries can be quite serious and aren't usually short-term are they? Don's spot can be filled easily.

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I felt our pack held its own while Thompson (our best back), Brimson (he misses Taylor) and Herbert (improving each week) were very good. Boyd was fine until Fogarty got busted mid-first half then he got lost. Kelly back next week and Don out puts Sami on a wing.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Starting NOW

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I felt our pack held its own while Thompson (our best back), Brimson (he misses Taylor) and Herbert (improving each week) were very good. Boyd was fine until Fogarty got busted mid-first half then he got lost. Kelly back next week and Don out puts Sami on a wing.
    And Spry in?

Always refreshing stuff from Justin.

Says Jamal may not be so serious, maybe a cork. Says Ash is unlikely for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    I'm really worried now, quad injuries can be quite serious and aren't usually short-term are they? Don's spot can be filled easily.

Rep Player

I saw a lot of positives. Several 50/50s didn’t go our way. Rein’s try attempt. Don’s two try attempts. Our defense was very good and rightly gave way in the second half when we lost our halfback and had a huge reshuffle. Not at all unhappy with our effort in that game.

Inactive User

NRL Physio quite positive about Don too

https://twitter.com/nrlphysio/status...911249922?s=21

Fairly happy with the effort against a gun team.
    But we will never win a comp with Fogarty/Taylor. We need someone to organise the talent on field.

Just a really frustrating game to watch. We looked likely a lot but felt that we took some wrong options at times. 10-15 out we should be trying to isolate the centre that wasn’t Crocker and run Tino / Fifita at him. We didn’t come down that sides too often. I haven’t been to critical of particular players but I feel Sami and Don are lacking the finishing ability they once had. Sami made two errors in as many minutes in the first 10 minutes and Don seems to lack the confidence to finish plays off. If Kelly’s fit next round put him in with Spry.

Anyhow we lost mainly on the back of our errors at times that hurt us and didn’t capitalise on the times we crossed the line.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady