No worries for Lisone as he prepares for Cowboys clash
http://www.Titans.com.au

Not much seems to worry Sam Lisone.

Asked if the downpour of rain on the Gold Coast which has flooded the Titans training field has upset preparations for the round three game against the Cowboys, the Gold Coast never missed a beat.

"Justin and them (the high performance staff) planned ahead," he smiled.

With sessions moved indoors and to Cbus Super Stadium this week, Lisone was quick to acknowledge the work done at the Titans home venue.

"Cbus (Super Stadium) is in good nick," he said.

"The groundsmen there have done a good job."

Into his second season on the Gold Coast, the 27-year-old says he's now a local.

"I'm settled now and I know my way around," he said.

"I've moved out of Labrador and I'm in Broadbeach now.

"I've got Joe Vuna here and my missus, so it's good now."

After coming off the bench in the Titans first two games, Lisone was called out by co-captain Kevin Proctor for bringing energy and shifting the momentum when he comes onto the bench.

"The game has picked up pretty fast and I'm enjoying it and just trying to do my bit for the team," Lisone said.

"Whether that's the 10 minutes before the half or after it's all good, just wherever the team needs me.

With Moeaki Fotuaika and Jarrod Wallace locking down the starting positions in the front row, Lisone says he's happy playing his role

"They're (Fotuaika and Wallace) travelling pretty good and starting the games off pretty good.

"Me and (Jaimin) Jolliffe are coming on then, so it doesn't really matter if you're in the starting 13 or you're (number) 15, you've just got to do your bit for the team."

After two physical clashes against the Warriors and Broncos packs to start the season, Lisone says the forwards will be looking to lead from the front as the Titans travel to Townsville to take on the Cowboys.

"We'll be preparing to take the same game and hopefully play through the middle and lay the platform for our backs."