Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Psmitty

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Ok I’ll say it but Sami in defense in the centers leaves a lot to be desired.
    I was looking at the comments and wondering where the Sami love was coming from. I watched the game with my Cowboys fans side of the family so wasn't commenting during the game but pretty much all tries were due to his poor defensive reads.

What a great win and confidence booster for all the players and fans alike.

To be fair he was defending at centre when he's probably used to being on the wing which is completely different. Nice to see someone in our backline capable of a genuine side step though.

Also personally I thought Rein was awesome last night, consistently throwing perfect long passes it was great to see. Was making some metres too.
    Bring back Kevin Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by Randomologist View Post
    To be fair he was defending at centre when he's probably used to being on the wing which is completely different. Nice to see someone in our backline capable of a genuine side step though.

Also personally I thought Rein was awesome last night, consistently throwing perfect long passes it was great to see. Was making some metres too.
    But also to be fair he is just as bad at defending on the wing as he is in the centres.. he did look good in patches yesterday.. I would love to see spry in his position.. or marzhews

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I was looking at the comments and wondering where the Sami love was coming from. I watched the game with my Cowboys fans side of the family so wasn't commenting during the game but pretty much all tries were due to his poor defensive reads.

What a great win and confidence booster for all the players and fans alike.
    He was breaking a lot of tackles which is unusual for him...but I agree his defence is still awful.

Fogarty 8/8 from the tee is a good confidence booster too. Loved the nod to the heckler when he smacked over the 8th one from the sideline.

After the all stars game preseason, I was a little concerned with how Herbert liked to come in and look for a shot to stop the opposition from shifting the ball wide. It reminded me of Don. Now with them playing side by side...it scares me at times. I have no problem with an aggressive attitude, but you have to mark your man.

Easy fix for Holly I hope. Otherwise we could give up some points there this week.