Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I’m sure Sami and Ese’ese get that now.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Anyone know where the rockpool/waterfall was that Brian Kelly was hanging out at?

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Anyone know where the rockpool/waterfall was that Brian Kelly was hanging out at?
    It was a beauty.

Just watched the next two episodes. It's really great to see so much of what the players get up to during the week, training. I was so motivated I got on my exercise bike to pedal as I watched.

I was taken aback when Badel says he thinks we can dominate the NRL.

Does anyone know how many episodes there will be? Will the crew shadow the Titans during the 2021 season? I got a bit of a shock when I realised how recent this stuff is. Impressive effort to turn it all around and broadcast it on Fox Sports.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Building Titans to run on Channel 9 after Local Derby
    https://www.titans.com.au/

The Gold Coast Titans documentary, Building Titans, will run as a 2-hour special on Channel 9 this Friday night.

Starting straight after Friday Night Football post-game show 'Golden Point,' the documentary takes a look inside the work being done ahead of season 2021 at the Titans - led by Head Coach Justin Holbrook.

The special will play on Friday evening from 9:40pm (Qld).

‘Building Titans’ takes viewers on the ride from the Titans foundation in 2007, through until the beginning of the 2021 pre-season.

After finishing 9th in 2020, can the Titans build to a premiership tilt under new coach Justin Holbrook?

Incredible access and honesty from the coaching, playing and administration staff will give views a real insight into what is being built at the Club.

With a look to the future, David Fifita joins the Titans as State of Origin player and one of the most dangerous forwards in the game.

Exclusive access sees ‘Building Titans’ join David on his arrival to the Club, showing the work he is putting in to be ready for a round one debut.

Tino Fa’asuamaleaui also joins the Titans in 2021 after winning a State of Origin series and the NRL Premiership in 2020.

It's not just the big name recruits that make up a winning squad though - the 'Train and Trial' process is one of fairytale.

Starting without a contract, players jostle of a roster spot through hard work in an NRL pre-season.

Hear the story of Joe Vuna, who is going through the process this season, as well as success stories Jaimin Jolliffe and Jamal Fogarty who talk about their rise from obscurity to NRL regulars.

The documentary also picks up the stories of Tyrone Peachey, Brian Kelly, AJ Brimson, Jarrod Wallace, Kevin Proctor and Anthony Don.

The final journey takes audiences into what drives the key players, and follows them as they build towards the 2021 season.

Justin Holbrook and the team give the cameras access to the sheds for the Club’s final trial match against the Warriors in Lismore, before looking ahead to the upcoming season.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER