Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Building Titans to premiere on Fox League

The Gold Coast Titans will take viewers into the inner workings of the Club, with a four-part documentary series to air in primetime on Fox Sports in the lead up to the 2021 NRL Premiership season.

“Building Titans” takes viewers on an honest journey through the history of the Club, with unprecedented access from the playing group giving fans an insight into what is building on the Coast under coach Justin Holbrook.

Titans CEO Steve Mitchell says the series is a must watch for any sporting fan.

“The key to this series is honesty and access,” Mitchell said.

“This series outlines where we’ve been over the last few years and where we are now.

“Bringing future premierships to the Coast underpins everything we do and this series provides an intimate insight into the work invested in these efforts.

“The buy-in from our owners, coaching and high performance staff and our playing group in the project has provided a unique opportunity to build an inner sanctum account of their journeys to date.

“We want to make our communities proud, inspire them with our energy and unite them through success.”

The first two episodes will air on Fox League on March 8, with the following two to screen the following night.

https://www.titans.com.au/news/2021/...on-fox-league/

I can't wait for this! I was just thinking about it the other day and was going to ask on here if anyone knew how it was going. You beauty!! Be sure to click the link to view a 1 minute video trailer.
    Last edited by Menoitios; 20-02-21 at 09:33 AM.

Oh this is amazing. Really looking forward to this.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

****ing Pete Badal just had to be in it.

Hopefully they have watched the NFL preseason series Hard Knocks because if they did that with the Titans that would be huge for our fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    ****ing Pete Badal just had to be in it.
    Yeah that rattled me too

First Grader

Unnecessary pressure before a big season. I am a fan but would have preferred it at the end of the season.

Don't forget everyone to watch Building Titans on Fox at 6.30pm our time tomorrow night. Should be a good watch.
    Psmitty

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    Don't forget everyone to watch Building Titans on Fox at 6.30pm our time tomorrow night. Should be a good watch.
    Oh yesss. Thanks for the reminder.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Can’t wait for building titans, will give the club great exposure also not just to NRL fans but to the broader community not just in Oz but around the world

heads up everyone the documentary is about to start, I saw it advertised for 7:30 a few places but it’s 6:30 QLD time

I'll knock Badel on his ass if I ever see him in public.

I enjoyed it but probably a bit too much focus on Fifita and Tino too be honest. They’re going to be super important for us but I don’t see why we needed to see Tino go through his family photos etc

I really enjoyed it. The two boys who made it worked tirelessly to shed light on us when we probably didn’t deserve it, I think they’ve done a tremendous job. Looking forward to the final 2 episodes.

I liked the background on Tino. Humanises the player a bit and gave context to the narrative of why he joined us. Also somehow made Tino even more likeable. What a bloke.

The Badel smack down was unexpected for the context of the show. Humanising the two major signings great. Would love to have seen more Mal and his connection. Would have been great to see more of Holbrook and the coaching team and what they are thinking at training sessions, possibly a glimpse at how some of the top 30 made an impression to get their spots etc and why others didn't. Would like to see more of what makes the Titans a professional club and how and why we think that will translate onto the field.

I guess when you're driving out to bum **** nowhere Gympie you tend to want to use more of the footage to justify the drive out there.

Those involved in making and giving the opportunity for a spot light to be shone us should be praised regardless. Hopefully some of the next eps will show more of the players and staff that got us those 5 wins at the end of the season.

Less Badel. What a deadset wanker.

I have come late from work, not sure what to expect and now stayed up until 01:30 to watch it.

(a) Hate Badel but he plays the part of the villain pretty well I reckon and in fairness we deserved a lot of the negativity. We were a basket case and for 'Ponies loyalists like him we were just roadkill.

(b) In the Episode 1 they painted a picture of light at the end of the tunnel. Nothing to complain about there.

(c) In Episode 2 they focused on two of our junior stars coming back home. I have nothing but praise for that too.

(d) Very interested to see what Episodes 3 and 4 bring, but as we haven't achieved anything yet except raising expectations then I'm not hoping for too much.

(e) I hope they interview a few more of the squad, show the development pathways and community stuff too. Whatever happens I'm enjoying it a lot.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.