The Titans will face the Panthers in this year's incarnation of Magic Round and new recruit Sam McIntyre is looking forward to joining in on the fun.

"I'm really excited that Magic Round is back on the calendar. McIntyre said.

"Having only made my NRL debut last year, I haven't played a Magic Round before.

"I know a lot of people will be looking forward to the festival of rugby league returning this year after COVID-19 forced Magic Round to be cancelled in 2020.

"We've got a big clash against the Panthers and I hope we've got plenty of Titans fans there cheering us on for that game"

At Monday's launch of Magic Round in Brisbane, ARL Commissioner Kate Jones said the 2021 event was all the more important after what Australia, and the rest of the world, had gone through in 2020.

"Magic Round Brisbane really represents a large part of what we missed last year – fans in the stands watching the best entertainment rugby league can offer,” Ms Jones said.

"It’s a festival like no other – 272 players from all 16 of our Clubs all in the one venue.

"There is no sporting event like it in this country.

"Magic Round Brisbane was such a huge success in 2019 and we will build on it in 2021.

"It will be the 'don’t miss' event for those who enjoy fast-paced and entertaining rugby league combined with entertainment, fun activities and a fan experience like no other."

A feature of the draw for the 2021 Magic Round is having the three Queensland teams each playing in the feature match on a different day. Brisbane play on Friday night, North Queensland on Saturday and Gold Coast on Sunday.

Single day tickets will go on sale in March.

https://www.titans.com.au/news/2021/...0-disruptions/