Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Titans Rep Player [BroncosGirl]'s Avatar

I think its a good idea, this needs to be stopped asap.

But thing i hate is so many people base the players/team on the fans action, which adds to the whole 'dogs are a dirty club'. THe club can only do so much, they dont' encourage it at all, they do what they can, the police need to step in, in the end the fans h ave amind of their own, they dont' have to listen to the club, hence why we get these idiots causing trouble.
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

everybody dances to their own boom boom

Quote Originally Posted by Go_The_Doggies
    Why??

Theres alot of people in sydney
    is this a Muslim thing or am I just stupid.......... :upset:

Why??

Theres alot of people in sydney
    I'm not being racist or anything, but these thugs at the Bulldogs games have been identified as Muslims by witnesses, and the rioters in the 2nd and 3rd nights of the Sydney riots were Sydney gangs. Both were just out to cause trouble, and both were within a general vicinity of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    I'm not being racist or anything, but these thugs at the Bulldogs games have been identified as Muslims by witnesses, and the rioters in the 2nd and 3rd nights of the Sydney riots were Sydney gangs. Both were just out to cause trouble, and both were within a general vicinity of each other.
    Its hard not to be called "racist" in this sort of situation; Im sure none of us here are racist however the group that has been identified as the attackers at the football were from that social group. I am (and others) are not being racist we are just stating the facts of the situation. I just want what is best for Rugby League....these headlines are not doing Rugby League any good.

My cousin was at this game and she left the game (Wests Tigers fan) fearing for her own safety and she said that the small element of so called fans are alcohol fuelled there for twp reasons - to fight and be disruptive to all in their vacinity to get a bite from someone willing to tell them to sort themselves out. The person who takes issue with their behaviour is then singled out and it begins from there.

My cousin will not attend another game involving Canterbury - yet another fan turned away from a Canterbury game.

Hell, this is the type of crap that turned me off the Dogs. As most of you would know, in mid-2004 I stopped supporting them after 33 years of being a Bulldogs (and Berries) supporter. It's the same old story folks. All this trouble is neither new nor recent. It's just that in the past couple of years all the ********s who go to Dogs games have finally gotten brave enough to bring it out into the open. As far back as the late 70's, it was common knowledge among Bulldog supporters that if you went to Belmore purely to enjoy a game of League, you DID NOT go anywhere near the Leyland Parade end of the ground. If you wanted trouble, feel free to go sit there. You weren't even safe in Blue and White. Why do you think that of all the teams in the league, the Bulldogs were the 1st to introduce a 'Family' area? They fenced off the hill, renamed it the Terry Lamb Family Hill, and only let couples and families into that part of the ground. The club knew way back then that this was going on.
    I too, am not racist, but after watching this crap go on all these years, and seeing with my own eyes many acts of mindless violence, I just want to state very clearly right here and now that IT IS people of Middle Eastern descent that are causing all this. The Dog's traditional region ie Belmore, Campsie, Lakemba etc has always been highly populated by Middle Eastern people, and the majority of them are good people. But like anything else its the ******** minority that give the decent majority a bad name. And as far as I am concerned, this minority that are causing this trouble need to be dealt a taste of their own medicine. In behaving the way they have, in disrespecting the basic rights of other human beings, they themselves have forfeited the right to be treated as humans themselves. They want to act like animals? They should be treated likewise.

Titan First Grade Regular Eel 33's Avatar

Were there any fights last week?? NO

Were there any fights this week?? YES

It could have been tigers supporters....

imo they arnt even supporters of rugby league....

but taking night games away wont solve any problems...it will just reduce attendences to games.
    I don't know if you remember or not, but a few years ago Parramatta Stadium was ruined forever. The 2 grassed seating areas behind the goal posts were turned into seated areas after BULLDOGS FANS let off flares towards the end of that game. (This can be verified by contacting anyone at Parramatta Staduim.) This was suggested by the Police as a measure to control the crowds. In the following years, there hasn't been any trouble out here when the dogs and eels play. It's time for Dogs games to be played in daylight only, for the safety of fans and to potentially keep these morons away from the ground. If the crowd numbers drop, you'll know why.

Titan First Grade Regular

Wolfpack is absolutely right, i have freinds who are long term doggies supporters and they wont go to games because of the Lebanese gangs that have infiltrated the Canterbury Bulldog supporters, those gangs have one agenda and that is to cause as much trouble as possoble, but they can go back to the Berries days, when south western Sydney had no Lebanese and they said that it was a pleasure to go but once the Lebanese came here during thier bloody civil war in Lebanon they brought thier problems with them, and i have seen first hand of that when during the last ever sevens tournament held in Sydney, i saw Lebanese Christians and Lebanese Muslims taunting each other and several of those bulldog supporters throwing punches at each other and the other team supporters just cheered, but also that Parramatta, Saint, Tigers, Rabbitohs, Sea Eagles, and Roosters supporters copped some of the most vilest taunting by the Lebanese.

I feel it has come to segregate Canterbury supporters and how would i do that that is easy, re open Parramatta prison and erect a large screen tv in the exsercise yard and let them watch it there and allow the rest of us to get on and watch our game.cya.

Quote Originally Posted by Clifford87
    I feel it has come to segregate Canterbury supporters and how would i do that that is easy, re open Parramatta prison and erect a large screen tv in the exsercise yard and let them watch it there and allow the rest of us to get on and watch our game.cya.
    Geez, I wouldn't give them that luxury, put the screen in Long Bay Jail and see how long these TOUGH MEN last.

Default Shaven

I can't comment on this one if i said what i fell i would get booted for sure!!!! :hi:

Quote Originally Posted by shavenjas
    I can't comment on this one if i said what i fell i would get booted for sure!!!! :hi:
    Tell us shavenjas, you'll just have to heavily edit it.

Quote Originally Posted by shavenjas
    Everyone else is on track with their subjective comments, it is not all that hard.

Keep it above board and there should be no problem. Refer to forum guidelines if in doubt.

Titan Club Captain

What about the loyal supporters who turn up to games week in and week out and support the dogs and dont do the wrong ****...why punish them by having games in the day and not at night....some people wont be able to get out of work...or even school!!....

Just ban these people for life from any nrl game!!

Titan One Clubman

What about the loyal supporters who turn up to games week in and week out and support the dogs and dont do the wrong ****...why punish them by having games in the day and not at night....some people wont be able to get out of work...or even school!!....

Just ban these people for life from any nrl game!!
    Day games are only on Sunday these days, so many people are off work and I don't think any are at school

Titan Club Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Schifty
    Day games are only on Sunday these days, so many people are off work and I don't think any are at school
    I mean if they move friday night games to games in the day time...

And what good is striping our points...ffs...our players or management never started these fights im soo pissed off... :') //oh and btw that smiley is sad not happy

Titan CEO

I mean if they move friday night games to games in the day time...

And what good is striping our points...ffs...our players or management never started these fights im soo pissed off... :') //oh and btw that smiley is sad not happy
    Its more the fact that yor club hasnt implemented anything to stop these idiots from turning up. Sure they have added some measures....but they dont go on with them for the long term.