Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dakink
    **** ME!!

Make them play day games, make em play behind closed doors - kick em out for all I care but get them to CLEAN their supporter base up or get out of the NRL. they are again ruining what is shaping to be a great season.
    I agree with you mate, Rugby League doesnt need any more off-field incidents; especially ones that involve the Bulldogs.

Titan Club Captain

Were there any fights last week?? NO

Were there any fights this week?? YES

It could have been tigers supporters....

imo they arnt even supporters of rugby league....

but taking night games away wont solve any problems...it will just reduce attendences to games.

Quote Originally Posted by Go_The_Doggies

but taking night games away wont solve any problems...it will just reduce attendences to games.
    But the thing is that there have been problems in the past, with fights occuring at other Bulldogs matches. There hasnt been any stories about crowd fighting at the Broncos, Raiders, Warriors, Dragons, Eels, Cowboys, Rabbitohs.......in fact Im pretty sure there hasnt been any serious fights at other clubs in recent years except for the Bulldogs......Dont get me wrong, I am not picking on the Bulldogs but crowd behaviour seems to be a problem with the Bulldogs club.

I guess the Blue and White jerseys being worn by the animals kicking the life out of the lone Tigers fan (as per Matt Johns's eye witness account) were Tigers supporters in disguise. Johns describes it as "like hyena's to a carcass" or words to that effect.

As a rugby league fan I hope there is only a minority out there willing to keep their head in the sand - suggesting "It could have been tigers supporters...." is head in the sand stuff when eye witness accounts suggest such a statement is false.

No, these animals are not supporters, but sadly for Doggies fans they brandish your club colours with unfortunately sees some paint all in with the same brush.

Titan CEO

I dont care what they do...make them play during the day, segragate them, have riot police there or take points of the bulldogs but something MUST be done NOW and kept that way.

I am sick and tired of seeing men of middle eastern appearance in the newspapers and tv kicking the crap out of people. There were even eye witness accounts from a number of people on other sites that said they saw bulldogs fans harrassing some disabled 10-15 yr olds.

Its a joke....the friggin bulldogs club says they have fixed things but they havent....and the other bulldogs fans know who these thugs are (and there is more then just a handfull of thugs....there are MANY of them) and the fans wont report them to the club or police. It all gets swept under the carpet by the doggies...they are well known for their sweeping, the clubs admin would make awesome house cleaners.

But even if you do those things mentioned above....the "fans" still carry on after game...they go outside and down the road in groups and bash defenceless people.

Titan CEO

Fair dinkum...

Evidence that most the dogs fans turn their backs to this type of thing.

No but what about the past 40 or more incidents over the past 6 years and countless number of people bashed by thugs dressed in doggies jerseys. And it wont reduce crowds....because other people will feel safe and will go to the game.

Titan Club Captain

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan
    I guess the Blue and White jerseys being worn by the animals kicking the life out of the lone Tigers fan (as per Matt Johns's eye witness account) were Tigers supporters in disguise. Johns describes it as "like hyena's to a carcass" or words to that effect.

As a rugby league fan I hope there is only a minority out there willing to keep their head in the sand - suggesting "It could have been tigers supporters...." is head in the sand stuff when eye witness accounts suggest such a statement is false.

No, these animals are not supporters, but sadly for Doggies fans they brandish your club colours with unfortunately sees some paint all in with the same brush.
    ffs i never saw that....how could i...i was watchin it on tv.

I hate these ****wits man they annoy the **** out of me...it also ****s me off when they do bad **** at games, as imo they are taking advantage of the bulldogs games....and that ****s me off as theres people out there(me one of them) who dont get the chance to go to games!!

THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FOR LIFE

Titan CEO

People have been banned from games...but its more then just a few people...dunno where they come from but theres heaps of em.

Its a scary thought that the Sharks vs Bulldogs game is coming up in the next couple of weeks at Telstra Stadium..........

Titan Club Captain

Just saw that 4 men(i think) are due in court in a couple of days....

I heard they are due in court on May 1st......That's the slow legal system for you.

Junior Titan

Thumbs down NRL Act on your agreement

David Gallop and his band of 2 faced men should immediately i mpose the fines and points deductions as agreed and understood by all parties after the Coffs Harbor cover up

Gallop and the gutless have let this behavior breed and now put these offenders away and have the club dealt with.

I wonder how you would feel if you took your young Daughter or Son to a game and having to put up with the swearing, taunting, threats of urinating on you by these people . The official were not interested in dealing with these people and now another episode by the Bulldogs and their supporters.

Again IMPOSE THE FINES AND DEDUCT THE POINTS

Titan CEO

Yeah read that too....

there was something like 19 people ejected from the game.

6-8 people that mathew johns saw beating into a tigers fan(wearing bulldogs jerseys)

So altho 4 men will face court there are still thugs out there that got away with it and will be at another bulldogs game in the future.

There has to be a link between these thugs and the thugs that smashed cars in the streets of Sydney a few months ago.

Titan Club Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    There has to be a link between these thugs and the thugs that smashed cars in the streets of Sydney a few months ago.
    Why??

Theres alot of people in sydney