Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Titan Club Captain

Quote Originally Posted by super cronk
    Its more the fact that yor club hasnt implemented anything to stop these idiots from turning up. Sure they have added some measures....but they dont go on with them for the long term.
    They can only do so much!!

Titan First Grade Regular Titans#1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Go_The_Doggies

Yet they can do so much more.

Titan CEO

Look GTD...i knew some bulldogs fans were ostrichs(sp) but deadset. You, I and every league fan knows the club hasnt done a damn thing to stop this in the long term.

Titan One Clubman

The dogs did try stuff like introducing memberships for the dogs army (in which I think the real memebers arn't thr problem), but this is very very hard to police, sadly the only way to get through these thugs will be to deploy the riot police, now the dogs are pretty well off financially right? I assume they have good turnovers at leagues clubs? Surely they would be willing to help fund this..

Fact is there seem to be so many of these thugs around sydney, and what is to stop some of these showing up and buying a general admit ticket?

Super Cronk... I think you are of a very democratic opinion... therefore I ask you what on earth you think could have been done by Canterbury to ensure that they could stop this that they didn't do...

They have booked people at games... then it is up to the police as to whether they charge them... in most cases they have been charged and many of the trouble makers have been banned.

I am happy to say perhaps The Bulldogs statistics show they haven't done enough in the area of banning fans... but they can't interfere with the Police and Malcolm has tried his best to do what he can.

I think the best thing The Bulldogs could have done was introduce the Kennel... and remove GA... making every seat reserved... the problem here though is that trying to keep a person in their seat without hundreds of security guards is near impossible and there is a high chance people will go and wander over to the spare seats in the ground... then the reserved idea become useless..

Schifty brings up a good point here.. this issue is near impossible to Police.. it occurs in South West Sydney all the time on a much smaller scale... it is a societal issue... however sadly for The Bulldogs and much to my disgust... we seem to get that societal element to our games who form a minority and ruin our image... how you stop that I have no idea...

I agree the answer maybe the riot police... because it is the only real way in which I can see this issue being resolved... I know it ain't going to be solved if the club implements more measures... because the minority will still get in... they always do somehow... it is either the Riot Police or day matches... and I know which one I would rather have.. and that is the first option..

Only issue then though is that we remove police off the streets... and when these people get arrested... they will end up back on the streets as soon... and then the problem starts again...

I wish our club could go back to the days when this wasn't an issue... but I really don't know how... and removing large amounts of people of a certain type or segreating the crowd won't help.. because then you start a battle of another kind... one that could get really ugly... and I wouldn't want to see...

I wish my club all the best in finding a solution.. because I have looked at all the options and everyone looks bleak... and that is coming from an optimist... ... I just hope we sort it out soon and everyone can go back to looking at our football.. because it is getting ridiculous now.

Titan Club Captain

Look GTD...i knew some bulldogs fans were ostrichs(sp) but deadset. You, I and every league fan knows the club hasnt done a damn thing to stop this in the long term.
    No...you and i dont know....i know...obviously you dont!!

By im so angry but the fact they may strip points off us....ffs....that wont do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its not the real fans the are fighting anyway

A start would be playing day games - then hopefully alot of fans who want to watch their team will turn up rather than the trouble makers - Friday\Saturday night games should be banned for the Dogs for the rest of this regular season.

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

Titan Club Captain

IMO night games should not be banned, i dont know how many times i have to say this but WHAT ABOUT THE REAL FANS??....Most wont be able to get time off work...then that will reduce attendences.....its not going to stop trouble makers coming....they need to give them a life ban to all nrl games....and if need to to all stadiums...imo

Quote Originally Posted by Dakink
    A start would be playing day games - then hopefully alot of fans who want to watch their team will turn up rather than the trouble makers - Friday\Saturday night games should be banned for the Dogs for the rest of this regular season.
    Also, Family Days.....

Titan Club Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Titans#1
    Also, Family Days.....
    Whats wrong with family days....as far as i know no hooligans are turning up to that.....

Whats wrong with family days....as far as i know no hooligans are turning up to that.....
    That's my point... have more family day's.

Titan Club Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Titans#1
    That's my point... have more family day's.
    OH i thought you ment ban them haha my bad :erm:

Man im just so sick of these idiots making the rest of us Dogs fans look bad :angry: I WANNA PUNCH EM IN THE FACE...But i heard there was an inncident happen at the roosters vs rabbits game.....and i hear nothing of it?? Now im not trying to say "thats the media for ya" cos im really sick of bulldogs fans on the kennel saying that...(im actually sick of that site altogether tbh)...but why hasnt this incident that happened at the rabbits game been in the medai??.....i dont know all the facts but i do know a roosters fan was involved and he spat on a cop too....

*sigh* i dont know

I just want all this stuff to be over and done with!!

Titan First Grade Regular

Man im just so sick of these idiots making the rest of us Dogs fans look bad :angry: I WANNA PUNCH EM IN THE FACE...But i heard there was an inncident happen at the roosters vs rabbits game.....and i hear nothing of it?? Now im not trying to say "thats the media for ya" cos im really sick of bulldogs fans on the kennel saying that...(im actually sick of that site altogether tbh)...but why hasnt this incident that happened at the rabbits game been in the medai??.....i dont know all the facts but i do know a roosters fan was involved and he spat on a cop too....

*sigh* i dont know

Seems to me you are just as bad as they are for wanting to resort to violence when you stated you wanted to punch them in the face, but you keep missing the point when the Bulldogs play on a friday night the morons in dogs jerseys go apecrap and start bashing people and we can't blame alocohol in this because it is the Lebanese Muslims who are doing this violence, i have several suggestion.

1, Canterbury play all games on either a saturday or sunday afternoon.

2, When Canterbury plays, implement segregation from other supporters.

3, If that doesn't stop the violence, Play thier games in a fan lockout that means they play thier games in an empty stadium.

4, The NRL finally gives Canterbury one final warning, either clean out the scum or face expulsion from the comp and a 5 million dollar fine.

Oh there has been dozens of violent incidents involving bulldog supporters in the last two years but Canterbury has only banned 3 fans in the last two years for acts of violence either at the ground or on public transport, it is a shame that Canterbury is being destroyed by these grubs and scum.cya.

Titan CEO

*sigh* i dont know

ffs. All you doggie fans do is find every excuse you can. And put blame elsewhere.

You dont understand that people are sick and tired of the last 5 years of crap from some of these bulldogs fans. The reason this Roosters and Souths incident isnt in the media is because IT IS A ONE OFF. There are fights every now and then at other games, but it seems there are atleast 4 BIG incidents at Bulldogs home games a year....but the Bulldogs recent stuff is the last straw, and thats why it is in the media.

Come back and make excuses after the roosters terrorise fans for 5 or more years.

Super Cronk.. I understand what you are saying... all Bulldogs fans know that already...what do you think that we are happy with what has occured in the past years since 2002... it is getting ridiculous...
    ffs. All you doggie fans do is find every excuse you can. And put blame elsewhere.
    Do not say stuff like ALL you Doggies fans... that is stereotyping fans... and I say this because 90% of the fans don't including myself...we accept that our club has a problem.. and we aren't putting the blame elsewhere.. we are just as annoyed and want a solution... but are finding that sadly every solution that is tried doesn't work.

I know that is the reason why the media didn't emphasise the issue with the Roosters and Souths.. working in the media.. it is the idea that if you do something continuously .. you put a red light on your head to be shot at whenever you do something wrong.. ... Canterbury.. admittedly.. has been involved in many more than others in this area...

Enough about this though.. onto why I posted.. I posted to tell you that I just heard on ABC News Radio that after the Police, The Bulldogs and the NRL met they came up with..
    -Spectators convicted of being a part of the Violence will be banned from all NRL games for at least 10 years

-There will be a dramatically increased police presence for the Game on Friday and future Bulldogs home games.. with the Riot Police on standby.
    HOPEFULLY this will ensure that this stupidity by a minority is put to an end because if it doesn't... I am not sure what else will..