Default The comedy thread

This thread is for people to put up clips of comedians they like. It will contain swearing as most comics seem to think it's a necessity these days. Please don't watch if you're likely to be offended!

Stewart Francis. Pretty close to Steven Wright...which is always a good thing!

- - - Updated - - -

Some of Steven's best...

- - - Updated - - -

Anthony likes to push the boundaries of comedy. Funny bloke...

Last edited by Menoitios; 16-01-21 at 09:36 AM.

This isn't about stand up comedy. But damn, has anyone watched Trailer Park Boys? That show is in my all time Top 10. Just genius.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    This isn't about stand up comedy. But damn, has anyone watched Trailer Park Boys? That show is in my all time Top 10. Just genius.
    It's always sunny in Philadelphia is in my top 10! Haven't seen trailer park boys...but will! Also love Superwog!!

- - - Updated - - -

Some Bernie Mac from yesteryear...

Bit of a break from stand up...some classic Python!!

- - - Updated - - -

I remember the lead in to this clip..."May God strike me down if it were not so". The hand of God emerges from the clouds and lighting kills the bloke talking. Hahaha!

- - - Updated - - -

So many great sketches, but one of my all time favourites, The Four Yorkshiremen!

And you try and tell the young people of today and they won’t believe you ... classic. Another classic is Wayne & Schuster’s “Rinse the blood from my yoga.”- - - Updated - - -And you try and tell the young people of today and they won’t believe you ... classic. Another classic is Wayne & Schuster’s “Rinse the blood from my toga.”
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

The Poms are great for a giggle! Here's a bit of silliness from the two Ronnies...

And a little bit more...

I really like Aaron Chen...funny bloke!

- - - Updated - - -

This is actually pretty good. Wasn't sure whether to put it in the comedy or music thread...

- - - Updated - - -

Remember playing war games as a kid? LOL!!

Back to some stand up. I've said it before, I'll say it again...I love the way Jeselnik delivers his material. He pushes boundaries...but all in the name of comedy.

Last edited by Menoitios; 05-04-21 at 01:08 PM.

And part two..

- - - Updated - - -

Classic Rodney Rude!!

- - - Updated - - -

Any Bottom fans out there? I mean the TV show..ooh err! This is Rik and Adrian live on stage...jeez I miss Rik Mayall, RIP!

Last edited by Menoitios; 05-04-21 at 01:29 PM.

Some more Luke Heggie...

- - - Updated - - -

Lizzy Hoo...