Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Default Round 2: TITANS vs BRONCOS (2021)

TITANS vs BRONCOS
    FRIDAY 19TH MARCH, Cbus Super Stadium, Gold Coast
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Looking forward to this game, would love to flog them with Fifita scoring at will.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Looking forward to this game, would love to flog them with Fifita scoring at will.
    I live for these games. I was so proud to see Titans go 2/0 over the Broncos last year. Hopefully we can get a full house.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Titans vs Broncos: Early ticket access from tomorrow for 'Local Derby'

Big Brother, little brother, Queenslanders, rivals, neighbours, .

It is the 'Local Derby' Titans and Broncos fans have been waiting all off-season for!

And, from 10am tomorrow (AEST) you can get first access to attend Cbus Super Stadium in round 2 (March 19) when the Titans host the next installment of this fierce rivalry.

Coming off two consecutive wins against the Broncos, the Titans will be looking to get their 2021 home campaign off to a winning start and keep the 'streak' going.

The Broncos on the other hand will be looking to start 2021 off on a strong footing after a tough 2020 campaign.

See new recruits Dave Fifita and Tino Fa'asuamaleaui in Titans colours for the first time at Cbus Super Stadium as they join AJ Brimson, Jamal Fogarty and Kevin Proctor leading the Titans charge in 2021.

For Fifita it will be the first time he plays against his former club since making the move down the M1 and there is sure to be fireworks when he, and former teammate, Tevita Pangai Jnr come together for the first time.

For the Broncos, 'they've got Kevvie' and if you've been listening to the tune this off-season, that is going to make all the difference as the Bronco legend looks to spark a Brisbane-revival.

Leading the charge for the maroon and gold will be young guns Pat Carrigan, Xavier Coates and Tom Dearden, joined by the enigmatic Anthony Milford and established rep stars such as Corey Oates and Alex Glenn.

https://www.titans.com.au/news/2021/...or-queensland/

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    Titans vs Broncos: Early ticket access from tomorrow for 'Local Derby'

Big Brother, little brother, Queenslanders, rivals, neighbours, .

It is the 'Local Derby' Titans and Broncos fans have been waiting all off-season for!

And, from 10am tomorrow (AEST) you can get first access to attend Cbus Super Stadium in round 2 (March 19) when the Titans host the next installment of this fierce rivalry.

Coming off two consecutive wins against the Broncos, the Titans will be looking to get their 2021 home campaign off to a winning start and keep the 'streak' going.

The Broncos on the other hand will be looking to start 2021 off on a strong footing after a tough 2020 campaign.

See new recruits Dave Fifita and Tino Fa'asuamaleaui in Titans colours for the first time at Cbus Super Stadium as they join AJ Brimson, Jamal Fogarty and Kevin Proctor leading the Titans charge in 2021.

For Fifita it will be the first time he plays against his former club since making the move down the M1 and there is sure to be fireworks when he, and former teammate, Tevita Pangai Jnr come together for the first time.

For the Broncos, 'they've got Kevvie' and if you've been listening to the tune this off-season, that is going to make all the difference as the Bronco legend looks to spark a Brisbane-revival.

Leading the charge for the maroon and gold will be young guns Pat Carrigan, Xavier Coates and Tom Dearden, joined by the enigmatic Anthony Milford and established rep stars such as Corey Oates and Alex Glenn.

https://www.titans.com.au/news/2021/...or-queensland/
    Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Hahahaha
    I should have cut that piece and put it in the comedy thread.

I smirked when I read it too!

At least there’ll be a very good crowd ... we should be asking the Brisbane bids to get behind us against the Haas Holes. Ok mods you can change it to ‘Ponies if you must.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    At least there’ll be a very good crowd ... we should be asking the Brisbane bids to get behind us against the Haas Holes. Ok mods you can change it to ‘Ponies if you must.
    I'm sure they are... found this the other day:
    https://twitter.com/BneJets/status/1...460060162?s=20

A few injuries for the Broncos last night. They may be down on troops when they play us. They played well in the first half so we need to be wary and on top of our game.
    Psmitty

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    A few injuries for the Broncos last night. They may be down on troops when they play us. They played well in the first half so we need to be wary and on top of our game.
    I reckon the Eels’ woeful ball handling made the Donkeys look like thoroughbreds. Second half was more representative of where they’re at in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    I reckon the Eels’ woeful ball handling made the Donkeys look like thoroughbreds. Second half was more representative of where they’re at in my opinion.
    Broncos at their best lost to Parra at their worst

Inactive User

Should deal with the NZ game first.
    Getting ahead of yourselves and talking round two already is not a good sign for today.

Matt Lodge will be out for the Broncos. Not sure about other injuries.

Based on a form comparisons, we are in trouble. But hopefully we can sort ourselves out this week.

First Grader

Coates failed his HIA which means 10 day break. I think Oates will come onto wing in his place

Inactive User

Local Derby is our most important game every season.
    It can’t be treated by Holbrook and our men as just another competition game.