Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Hybrid View

QLD Cup

Default 2021 Titans jersey!

The Cowboys have just released their new kit for the 2021 season. They are also partnered with Dynasty and there home jersey will predominantly be dark blue. Reading between the lines (or perhaps wishful thinking) I’m hoping this means we will be returning back to a sky blue strip. Surely Dynasty wouldn’t make two clubs jerseys the exact same colour..

In one of the clubs recent posts they said that we can expect to have the new Titans jersey hanging in our wardrobe before Christmas. Let’s hope they get the design right and listen the feedback gained in the butchered social media jersey battle that was conducted earlier in the year. New coach, new players - we deserve a new strip that us fans can be proud of.

Wow. I'm happy. We have gone back to our original colours. I applaud the club for finally listening to the fans and the comments.

They have gone further and re-enforced some small things that help establish them as our brand and traditions. Such as white shorts and the light to dark blue gradient we saw on our 2007 jerseys. This is smart.

I am also delighted to see re-alignment of our colours with things that are symbolic of the Gold Coast. Sun. Surf. Sea.

This makes perfect sense if we want to be the GOLD COAST's team. And if we want tourism companies like Village Themeparks to jump on board.

The white shorts was also a pleasant surprise. And it will really be a bit of timetravel to see them run around at Robina.

And thank you for bringing lots of GOLD back. We are the GOLD Coast after all.

And all in a classy jersey that isn't too experimental.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Wow. I'm happy. We have gone back to our original colours. I applaud the club for finally listening to the fans and the comments.

They have gone further and re-enforced some small things that help establish them as our brand and traditions. Such as white shorts and the light to dark blue gradient we saw on our 2007 jerseys. This is smart.

I am also delighted to see re-alignment of our colours with things that are symbolic of the Gold Coast. Sun. Surf. Sea.

This makes perfect sense if we want to be the GOLD COAST's team. And if we want tourism companies like Village Themeparks to jump on board.

The white shorts was also a pleasant surprise. And it will really be a bit of timetravel to see them run around at Robina.

And thank you for bringing lots of GOLD back. We are the GOLD Coast after all.

And all in a classy jersey that isn't too experimental.
    Well put DH. I really wanted to see a replica from the foundation years as our home jersey but I’m actually pleasantly surprised with this. It’s clear that the club have listened to the fans and I think this jersey is a good stepping stone to creating a brand identity.

This might be asking a lot but it would be awesome to see an away jersey that is predominately gold. Think wallabies but with navy shorts.. Everyone has white away jerseys and we are the Gold Coast. It would be fitting imo. But anyway, I don’t want to detract from the win that is the 2021 jersey. Can’t wait to see AJ run 100m in it and score under the sticks!

Have a look at what the other NRL fans think about our 2021 jersey on League Unlimited
    https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/posts/14432848/

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    This might be asking a lot but it would be awesome to see an away jersey that is predominately gold. Think wallabies but with navy shorts.. Everyone has white away jerseys and we are the Gold Coast. It would be fitting imo. But anyway, I don’t want to detract from the win that is the 2021 jersey. Can’t wait to see AJ run 100m in it and score under the sticks!
    I'm happy to eat my words, the away jersey rocks! With the light blue shorts too! How good...

Well done Titans. Thank you very much for listening to the fans

It's popular. I just saw this notification on the Titans online store. I can't remember this happening in recent years.

Here is a photo from today's Gold Coast Bulletin. Showing the Titans compared with the other two Queensland clubs.

Got a better photo here.

What do people think about the 2021 Warm-Up jersey?

The New 2021 Gold Coast Titans Mens Replica Training Jersey is a bold, bright design feature the famous Surfers Paradise arch, synonymous with the Gold Coast. Featuring an “Established 2007” logo on the back of neck paying tribute to the rich history of the Titans. Fully sublimated design and logos for lightweight performance.

Link: https://shop.titans.com.au/collectio...31954692178018

Looks better on! Strictly NO as a playing jersey.

Titans launch 2021 Indigenous Jersey

The Gold Coast Titans have today launched their Indigenous Jersey with the design focusing on 'family.'

BUY NOW

The Titans as a rugby league club have always had a deep connection with their community that has extended beyond the standard fan-club relationship and this jersey and the notion of family builds on this.

The design is a collaboration between all of the Titans' Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander players and was brought to life by local artist Ashleigh Banks - a proud Wiradjuyri woman.

Banks is a graduate of the NRL and Titans 'School to Work' program and a former Mabel Park State High School student.

The consultative process of working with existing players and a Titans program participant is also a pillar of the Gold Coast Titans 'Stretch RAP.' More info on the Titans' Stretch RAP can be found here.

The Titans boast one of the highest representations of Indigenous players within the NRL, including Captain Jamal Fogarty, representative players David Fifita and Tyrone Peachey, as well as Brian Kelly, Ash Taylor, Corey Thompson, Jayden Campbell and Jonus Pearson, who have all had input in the final product.

The story of the artwork draws inspiration from the themes of family and coming together.

"The artwork that I have created represents the players not just coming together as Torres Straight Island and Aboriginal players but as a family, they walk proudly onto the field each and every game carrying their culture on their backs," Banks said.

"The mixture of blues in this painting represent the Torres Straight Island players and the sandy tones represent Aboriginal players, with both coming together to represent the Titans as one."

The Titans will proudly wear the jersey in the NRL's Round 12 Indigenous Round when they take on the Cronulla Sharks in Coffs Harbour and once again at home, Cbus Super Stadium, when they take on the Manly Sea Eagles in Round 15.

The jersey is available for purchase now via the Titans' Shop.

The making of our 2021 Indigenous Jersey
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2021/...genous-jersey/
    From the design workshop in December 2020 to the product launch in May 2021, follow along the journey from start to finish.

Just saw this on LeagueUnlimited....
    https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/t...81320/page-100

Quote Originally Posted by Klim
    Titans "Neon Lights" city jersey to be worn in the Round 25 fixture v NZ Warriors.

It will feature the names of all members that pledged their membership to the club in 2020 and 2021.

Terrible timing and I know I shouldn't have. But I did order the Neon Titans jersey and the Airforce one today.

Your chance to get your name on the jersey and order closes today.

https://shop.titans.com.au/products/...39920849813675

20% off for Titans Members.

Oh come on guys, white shorts? Surely any blue or gold with contrasting stripes ...
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.