Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    QLD Cup

Default 2021 Titans jersey!

The Cowboys have just released their new kit for the 2021 season. They are also partnered with Dynasty and there home jersey will predominantly be dark blue. Reading between the lines (or perhaps wishful thinking) I’m hoping this means we will be returning back to a sky blue strip. Surely Dynasty wouldn’t make two clubs jerseys the exact same colour..

In one of the clubs recent posts they said that we can expect to have the new Titans jersey hanging in our wardrobe before Christmas. Let’s hope they get the design right and listen the feedback gained in the butchered social media jersey battle that was conducted earlier in the year. New coach, new players - we deserve a new strip that us fans can be proud of.

Default 2021 Titans jersey!

Just saw this on Titans fb page.

35B4304C-0CCC-4BE0-A32F-F7064AF2A03B.jpg
    Last edited by Ausphin; 05-11-20 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausphin View Post
    Just saw this on Titans fb page.

35B4304C-0CCC-4BE0-A32F-F7064AF2A03B.jpg
    https://twitter.com/jackkcronin/stat...497744896?s=21
    Heres a decent look at the jersey

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    Bar the logo it's one of our best (provided there's no gigantic 2013 Adidas helmet looming at the midrift of the jersey)

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    Really like the look of that, has that classic feel to it. Not much you can do about sponsors, could be one of our best so far regardless

Link to the Titans page. AJ in the jersey.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHOgvZoh...d=9mo96r15juuk
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Absolutely love that jersey, still not sure why there needs to be a big Titans transparent logo right smack bang in the middle but other than that it's fantastic. Well done to the club and to Dynasty for bringing back the sky blue, gold and white - the true colours of the Titans

So after seeing the full kit I think it's as close to perfect as they could've gotten considering the Neds logo. It seems they've incorporated bits and pieces from a few of our kits in the past - the socks are 2015 home jersey bands that were on the sleeves, the shorts are very similar to the 2010 ones, the jersey gradient from the original. Very happy they shifted from the 'photoshoppy' jerseys we've had recently for a more simple, classic design, to which I think the gold band on the chest is a nice touch, will definitely be buying this one for the first time since 2007 and looking forward to seeing what the away jersey looks like, good stuff from Dynasty and the Titans here.

Also wanted to add that in the new story regarding the Titans linking with PBC, Jamal Fogarty was wearing one of the new gray polo shirts which could either be a coincidence or signal a GC Giants heritage jersey for 2021?

First Grader

Really like the new jersey!

Love the New Jersey.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Really don't like the white shorts ... looks like they borrowed them from the refs.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Wow. I'm happy. We have gone back to our original colours. I applaud the club for finally listening to the fans and the comments.

They have gone further and re-enforced some small things that help establish them as our brand and traditions. Such as white shorts and the light to dark blue gradient we saw on our 2007 jerseys. This is smart.

I am also delighted to see re-alignment of our colours with things that are symbolic of the Gold Coast. Sun. Surf. Sea.

This makes perfect sense if we want to be the GOLD COAST's team. And if we want tourism companies like Village Themeparks to jump on board.

The white shorts was also a pleasant surprise. And it will really be a bit of timetravel to see them run around at Robina.

And thank you for bringing lots of GOLD back. We are the GOLD Coast after all.

And all in a classy jersey that isn't too experimental.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Feast your eyes on this!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

20% off for Titans Members.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Wow. I'm happy. We have gone back to our original colours. I applaud the club for finally listening to the fans and the comments.

They have gone further and re-enforced some small things that help establish them as our brand and traditions. Such as white shorts and the light to dark blue gradient we saw on our 2007 jerseys. This is smart.

I am also delighted to see re-alignment of our colours with things that are symbolic of the Gold Coast. Sun. Surf. Sea.

This makes perfect sense if we want to be the GOLD COAST's team. And if we want tourism companies like Village Themeparks to jump on board.

The white shorts was also a pleasant surprise. And it will really be a bit of timetravel to see them run around at Robina.

And thank you for bringing lots of GOLD back. We are the GOLD Coast after all.

And all in a classy jersey that isn't too experimental.
    Well put DH. I really wanted to see a replica from the foundation years as our home jersey but I’m actually pleasantly surprised with this. It’s clear that the club have listened to the fans and I think this jersey is a good stepping stone to creating a brand identity.

This might be asking a lot but it would be awesome to see an away jersey that is predominately gold. Think wallabies but with navy shorts.. Everyone has white away jerseys and we are the Gold Coast. It would be fitting imo. But anyway, I don’t want to detract from the win that is the 2021 jersey. Can’t wait to see AJ run 100m in it and score under the sticks!