Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Well done to QLD. Pride and passion overcomes again in Sport.
    I just remain concerned we are going to pay a price with AJ and I’m wondering too how Sami’s confidence will be going forward.
    Arrow is Souffs.
    I'm really worried about AJ too. Like REALLY worried. As for Sami, meh. Wingers aren't hard to replace.

Tino is one hell of a player what a buy he is turning out to be especially when he was very raw and relatively unknown when we signed him. Tino should start at lock for us and then bring Peachey on after 30 mins and have Tino come back either in the middle or edge

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Tedesco was on the ground. There was no need at all to pick him up and dump him back on the ground. There is no excuse for the dog act for a player clearly concussed
    Addo Carr carries on after the tackle every time he's actually in one. Last week every one wanted the biff back. This week a passionate player tries to make an example of NSW best player dropping the ball by giving him a bit. As soon as he realised he was out of it the look of horror on his face says it all. Looks terrible and was terrible, but it wasn't an intentional shake an unconscious guy.

Anyway, great win that will go down as one of the all time best and will be shown in camp for decades to come to motivate QLD.

Inactive User

Arrow did a grubby act. Not as grubby though as the way he led all passionate Gold Coast fans and our kids about loving the club and wanting to stay and then taking the soft bedwetting option of turning his back on us and his mates and signing with Souffs to take easy success.

Takes nothing away from QLD, they just love the jersey. With each year since I moved from the Tweed to the GC side of the border I get less upset about NSW losing and admire QLD more.
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 19-11-20 at 06:17 AM.

Wow really looking like Tino should be starting lock, hopefully we can develop his passing game.

Starting:
    Props - Mo Fotuaika / Jamine Jolifee
    Back row - David Fifita / Kevin Proctor
    Lock - Tino

Nice frontpage from the Courier Mail on Wednesday.

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

That's an....odd...front page considering it's the Courier Mail.