Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default 2020 State Of Origin (Titans)

Wasn't keen on starting a new thread , but didn't really belong anywhere else.

Congratulations to the following titans who have been selected for QLD origin game 1:-

1. AJ Brimson
    5. Phillip Sami
    13. Tino Faasuamaleuai

Mo Fotuaika is #19 on the extended reserves bench and ex titan Jai Arrow is on the bench as well.

Really happy for the 3 debutants (aged 22,23 & 20), particularly Sami who is much maligned on this forum. If I was picking the Titans team he is my first winger picked each week.

Heaps proud of the young fellas, it will help there development leaps and bounds.... hopefully that rubs off on the team for years to come and gives these boys more confidence in their skills.

Absolutely proud of AJ, I think he will kill it and deserves to be on that team even if Ponga was back (and I'm a NSW supporter).

Lindsay Collins and Coen Hess over Mo...ahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Lindsay Collins and Coen Hess over Mo...ahahahaha
    Yeh I don’t get that.. especially Hess.. funny the tv reporters were referring to Hess as in out of form Hess.. moe should get a run somewhere I’d think!

Also I think there’s an article in today’s mail saying Bennett will change the side up

First Grader

Sami was really poor last night

Sami was terribad

Mo was solid enough considering the result and brings more than Collins. Will be better with that game under his belt.

Tino is an animal and will be a centrepiece of that pack for a long time

QLD Cup

Sami looked scared and absolutely outplayed by JAC. Both of the QLD wingers didn’t rise to the occasion and let the physicality get the better of them. Hopefully Sami is better for the experience because I doubt he’ll be in the team next week.

Tino though.. Wow! I still don’t know how we managed to sign him but I’m so glad we did.

Looking forward too Tinos arrival for the Titans. Would be great to see him snap up that lock position, I can see him adding a lot to our forward pack hopefully we can develop some ball playing skills.

Wow Sami was absolutely terrible he was monstered in every facet of his game, it's hard to think that he plays for qld and I have Corey Thompson as a better winger for the club.

Tino was a beast last night and I was surprised Sami even made the team.. haven’t ever really rated him! I really hope Thompson and spry are in over him next season.. moe didn’t look out of place.. would of liked to see more of his barn storming runs but qld were really out played last night..

First Grader

I say it now but it was a dog act by Arrow on a concussed Tedesco. How he wasn’t penalised is a joke

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    I say it now but it was a dog act by Arrow on a concussed Tedesco. How he wasn’t penalised is a joke
    He didn't realised he was concussed, and when he did he immediately waved to the ref

First Grader

Tedesco was on the ground. There was no need at all to pick him up and dump him back on the ground. There is no excuse for the dog act for a player clearly concussed

How good has Tino been? Far out.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    How good has Tino been? Far out.
    Unreal hey

Inactive User

Well done to QLD. Pride and passion overcomes again in Sport.
    I just remain concerned we are going to pay a price with AJ and I’m wondering too how Sami’s confidence will be going forward.
    Arrow is Souffs.