Page 77 of 176 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2626

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Can't disagree with that but would point out that the PR nightmare is a function of the ever-changing whims of the mob. I support signing Folau on principle and because I would like to see someone in NRL leadership have a backbone and put the screeching Twitter mob in their place.
    I would hand my membership back. I can't believe this is even being discussed.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I would hand my membership back. I can't believe this is even being discussed.
    Why would you do that?

Inactive User

Do you think the QRL will register him

Rep Player

I’d be more offended if we signed milf. Mark my words Izzy will sign with the broncos

Rhys Walsh...holy moley.

First Grader

Reece Walsh is tearing the Tigers apart. One of our juniors who escaped unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Reece Walsh is tearing the Tigers apart. One of our juniors who escaped unfortunately
    Was he our junior or a Broncos junior?

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Why would you do that?
    Because he represents everything that is wrong with this world and hides behind an unproven goat herders guide to the galaxy to do it. To persecute others and then to claim religious persecution is christianity 101. He would be a worse signing than Hayne ever was and look where that "religious" wanker is now. I would want nothing to do with an organisation that gave that scumbag a platform.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    I’d be more offended if we signed milf. Mark my words Izzy will sign with the broncos
    Given the fact the signed Lodge, then went as far as touting him as a captain that would not surprise me in the slightest

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Was he our junior or a Broncos junior?
    Broncos since he was 13

Not one of our juniors.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Broncos since he was 13

Not one of our juniors.
    Thanks HS. I'd be spewin if I was a Donkeys supporter...kid has so much potential.

And agree with JB - **** Israel Folau.

First Grader

Walsh played all his junior football with the Nerang Roosters junior and lived on the Gold Coast and attended Keebra park. He also played for Tweed Heads in the Mal Meninga cup. The fact that the Broncos signed him when young does not stop him being regarded as a Gold Coast junior.
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 21-05-21 at 06:36 PM.

I'm going to say it has been "reported" that Hynes is seeking a 3 year deal worth $1m overall from the lads up the highway. That's money worth the risk IMO.

Folau hasn't persecuted anyone. People who pretend to be offended on behalf of other sh!+ me to tears.
    Why aren't you offended for the fornicators, the unclean, or any other group he mentioned in his idiotic post?
    Cancel Culture is the worst virus around.

Inactive User

Walsh played all his junior football with the Nerang Roosters junior and lived on the Gold Coast and attended Keebra park. He also played for Tweed Heads in the Mal Meninga cup. The fact that the Broncos signed him when young does not stop him being regarded as a Gold Coast junior.
    Jesus Wept. He’s a Local Junior then. We should be looking to get him at the completion of his contract with the Warriors as our long term 5/8.

Yeah mate, well aware of his background and have watched him play since he was 14 at Nerang. He’s a Broncos junior that went through their development and junior systems for the better part of five years. I guess it depends how you define junior but if we had a player we developed who lived in Brisbane (which we currently have multiple as part of our contracted juniors) and they were regarded as Brisbane juniors it would be a bit misleading

By your logic - AJ Brimson, Phil Sami and Moeaki Fotuaika are all Brisbane juniors
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 21-05-21 at 06:58 PM.