Page 66 of 176 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 76 116 166 ... LastLast

But can he play centre? You say "back", was he training with us b4 on a contract, trial and train or has a space opened up because someone isn't available?

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    But can he play centre? You say "back", was he training with us b4 on a contract, trial and train or has a space opened up because someone isn't available?
    Played a bit of centre before his Mormon mission but I’d say he’s exclusively a backrower now. Has filled out a bit and doesn’t have the pace or elusiveness that Fermor does to be able to play both. Yeah mate he was on a train and trial but injured himself so didn’t get to see it out. I believe we still have development contract spots available so he might have just picked up one of them

Vuna can be a diamond in the rough very talented player and had that bit of X factor about him, before his Mormon mission the wraps was huge coming out of the warriors could be the titans papali’i version

Brimson
    Kelly
    Herbert
    Vuna/Marsters
    Marzhew
    Boyd
    Fogarty
    Wallace
    Rein
    Tino
    Fermour
    Fifita
    Peachey

McIntyre
    Fotuaika
    Joliffe
    Clark

Hard to fit in those outside backs especially when you want to try and get Don and Sami out of there

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: I forgot about Thompson who could go to wing for Kelly and Kelly gets a spot in centres and other three compete for a spot with Vuna also competing for 2nd row

FrothySlothy, like your team but surely Kelly is a centre and Vuna is a backrow. If you're going to sneak Vuna into the mix then oust Clark perhaps. Also I'd slip Thompson in on the left then Marzhew/Marsters on the right. Brimson, Thompson, Kelly, Herbert, Marsters would be my pick, then McIntyre, Fotuaika, Jolliffe and Vuna on the bench.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Anyone watched enough of Kyle Flannagan to know if he has the potential or is he a basket case the Roosters saw early enough to not warrant a look see?

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Anyone watched enough of Kyle Flannagan to know if he has the potential or is he a basket case the Roosters saw early enough to not warrant a look see?
    He ain’t got it

Rep Player

Yeah I never saw much in him either

Donkeys are about to get Reynolds...anyone a wee bit jealous?

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Donkeys are about to get Reynolds...anyone a wee bit jealous?
    Not really, don't think he's what we need

He'll be good for the Broncs though. A steady cog in their rebuild from the ground up.

The sharks are prioritising Milford over Johnson so if we go for it we could have a good chance and snagging Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by FalconSloth View Post
    The sharks are prioritising Milford over Johnson so if we go for it we could have a good chance and snagging Johnson
    I back this, looks like Johnson is on the outter and reduces his market cost. Could probably pick him up for $600k per season for 2yrs

Well Reynolds' new contract is $750k a year. IMO that's a lot to pay for a soon-to-be 31-year old who hasn't exactly had a great run with injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Well Reynolds' new contract is $750k a year. IMO that's a lot to pay for a soon-to-be 31-year old who hasn't exactly had a great run with injuries.
    I heard $800K but who really knows.

PS Shaun Johnson is out for two weeks due to a hamstring strain he suffered at training on Tuesday.......

Quote Originally Posted by FalconSloth View Post
    Channel 7 news tonight mentioned us being interested in Milford. He has been a flop the last couple of years but he did some good stuff prior to that and occasionally has a decent game. If we got him cheap I would be happy to have a go at him. Bottom line is that even at his worst he is better than Taylor and is likely to win you a game, unlike Taylor. Unless someone comes out of left field, we need either him or Johnson.
    I know plenty on here disagree with that but I am wanting us to be contenders while Tino and Fifita are here (and hopefully a decent hooker).
    We cannot win anything with the halves we have now.