Page 4 of 176 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    4x train and trial positions filled so far for pre-season. Hooker, half/utility, 2x outside backs. Good mix of local young players who have had some setbacks, as well as interstate players looking for an opportunity. These players are pushed from our feeder teams in the same way the GL and Joliffe were in pre-season '20.

I think we'll see a few more added to this mix too
    Complete stab in the dark - Liam Hampson, Christian Hazard, Lee Turner and Brayden McGrady?, with the latter i'm only assuming is possibly returning to Tweed.
    Last edited by NZTITAN; 23-10-20 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomologist View Post
    What an idiot. 'i've done a little bit of homework and they're looking for a hooker' wow. What every casual fan has heard countless times from months ago.
    lmao when i read that part

And now 30 other journos will use Buzz's quote to create another article saying the same thing so they continue to get paid in the off season.

That is so funny. He's been kicking lead paint again.

Anyone in the know think Jayden Campbell might burst onto the scenes this year? He is 19 turning 20 in Feb from what I can see he looks the goods. Could he maybe lock down a wing spot? He seems pretty small but that didn't seem to stop his father.
    Psmitty

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    Anyone in the know think Jayden Campbell might burst onto the scenes this year? He is 19 turning 20 in Feb from what I can see he looks the goods. Could he maybe lock down a wing spot? He seems pretty small but that didn't seem to stop his father.
    Pretty sure he is still on a development contract. I think he will play a bit of HDC and then A grade and ISC at Burleigh next year.
    Definitely has the skill and speed to have a crack but I think it will probably be a year or 2.

Inactive User

https://twitter.com/gctitans/status/...875536896?s=21

Titans just put out a tweet farewelling Dale Copley

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    https://twitter.com/gctitans/status/...875536896?s=21

Titans just put out a tweet farewelling Dale Copley
    I really liked him. It’s a pitty that injuries like some players can really hamper them. Copley was good at getting over the try line at times when you thought there is no way at all. Beats of luck to him and I hope he finds a job with us post footy.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    I really liked him. It’s a pitty that injuries like some players can really hamper them. Copley was good at getting over the try line at times when you thought there is no way at all. Beats of luck to him and I hope he finds a job with us post footy.
    His tissue paper calves and hamstrings were very frustrating as was his inability to pass a HIA.
    He’s doing or has completed a Law degree so maybe a job as an administrator for us might be in his future.

Could never complain about his lack of effort and some of the carries he did out of own half this year were the best in his whole career. Looked a whole yard faster. Too bad about his injuries.

Inactive User

Well I thought the only way we get Smith, Smith or Grant is if the Salary Cap Cheats lost tonight.
    That’s not going to happen now.
    CSmith will definitely retire after this big win.

Cam Smith tonight... “I ain’t leaving”.
    Welcome, Block of Cheese to the Titans

Is the cheese our type of guy?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Is the cheese our type of guy?
    I'd rather Grant but whatever.

I'd be over the moon with either, but worst case am prepared to persevere with what we have

Not necessarily the thread for it but a huge congrats to the Melbourne Storm. Hard not to respect and acknowledge how much of an elite sporting franchise they are and what an oustanding achievement this years premiership is after what they had to endure. Good on them.

On our squad - mdrew, is it true Klese Haas is doing pre-season with our NRL squad? If so, does this mean Jahream Bula is as well?