Page 164 of 176 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 174 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 2626

I think the storm will keep grant and smith. Korisiua will stay at the panthers. Starling will stay at the raiders. Bailey from Newcastle was a fill in captain so he will stay. To me it leaves Bailey, hodgson who is a bit old, Mahoney and cotter.

First Grader

Nine news reporting AJ out for season

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    yeah already on nrl.com

Thanks Latrell.

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Great chance for JC to prove himself over the next few weeks and maybe the finals. As long as Sami doesn't come in to fill in I am happy.
    Psmitty

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    Great chance for JC to prove himself over the next few weeks and maybe the finals. As long as Sami doesn't come in to fill in I am happy.
    I would give up watching if Sami came into fullback instead of Campbell.. hope JC nails that position and maybe have him and brimson in the side together next year

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    I would give up watching if Sami came into fullback instead of Campbell.. hope JC nails that position and maybe have him and brimson in the side together next year
    Why would you say this, I didn't even think that and now it's in my head.

Expect to see my members passes being thrown onto the field if this happens.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Why would you say this, I didn't even think that and now it's in my head.

Expect to see my members passes being thrown onto the field if this happens.
    CT to fullback anyone?

First Grader

EXCLUSIVE: DRAGONS CHASE QUEENSLAND ORIGIN STAR

—Dean Ritchie

St George Illawarra has started pursuing Gold Coast and Queensland State of Origin forward Moeaki Fotuaika – an acquisition which would further ignite a new-look Dragons forward pack.

Fotuaika, who has played five games for Queensland over the past two years, is off contract after next season with rival clubs permitted to lodge formal offers from November 1.

Titans’ management is aware of St George Illawarra’s interest.

Sources close to the Dragons say the club has spoken internally about the Maroons prop and preliminary contact has been made with Fotuaika’s manager.

Fotuaika has told friends he would prefer to remain at the Titans but would consider leaving for a superior offer.

Some club recruitment managers rate Fotuaika among the top three front-rowers in the game.

There are fears the Titans may struggle to lodge a competitive offer with big-name stars David Fifita and Tino Fa’asuamaleaui already on their books.

Gold Coast has also just bought Sydney Roosters forward Isaac Liu for 2022. Fifita is on an annual contract worth around $1.2m.

The Daily Telegraph has been told Fotuaika, 21, would be worth between $600,000 and $650,000 a season.

St George Illawarra has already recruited three big forwards for next season - Jaydn Su’A, George Burgess and Francis Molo.

Molo and Su’A are also Queensland State of Origin representatives while Burgess is an English international.

The Titans want to retain Fotuaika and the two parties are understood to have started preliminary negotiations.

Burgess has signed a two-deal from next season while Molo has a three-season contract from 2022.

Su’A will also join the Dragons on a three-year contract. The Dragons recently re-signed Tyrell Fuimaono.

Laughed at “the DT has been told that Mofo is worth 600-650”. They’ve probably just read this forum. Deadset

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    CT to fullback anyone?
    If there was no JC option, then yes. Corey would kill it at fullback.

Like I said, if we lose Mo for 2023 due to salary cap pressure then that'll absolutely do me. Yes, he hasn't been getting the minutes of late but he's been nursing an injury...we all know what he can do when he's fit & healthy. In fact, I'd say he's come on leaps & bounds through the Origin period until being hindered by that injury...Has the fend, good footwork, decent ball-playing ability for a prop and can be a handful to tackle. Please don't mess this up.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 19-08-21 at 01:29 AM.

I’m more concerned about Mo making his decision around simply who will pay him the most

I don’t think we’re under salary cap pressure for ‘23 either. That’s a fun journo go-to that follows whenever a club makes big signings (unless you’re the Roosters)

Just a stab in the dark here but I guess for us to keep Mo we need to settle for hooker that is not what we want ie Brandon Smith.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Laughed at “the DT has been told that Mofo is worth 600-650”. They’ve probably just read this forum. Deadset
    I think we need to start every post with "off the record"

Inactive User

If Mo isn’t prepared to stay for about $50k a year under the other offers then I’m afraid we will have to let him go.
    Our future success depends on our local lads staying for a bit less because they dream of bringing the GC our first premiership.