Page 146 of 176 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 156 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2626

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    How much is the Peach on?
    Reportedly $550-$600k I have memories of him trying to reneg on his contract after making Origin and wanting an extra $50k to stay and the club saying "nope"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Don set to retire

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...c33d3b7d14832d

- - - Updated - - -

Hope the club keeps him around in some sort of capacity, although he didn't set the world on fire compared to some other wingers, he was our cult hero, he did good for the community, he is a good ambassador for the team and he leads the team song when we celebrate. All the best Donny, I remember when you took unders to stay loyal to us, that is a real show of character when we needed it!
    https://www.zerotackle.com/titans-ba...retire-108155/

No paywall on this one

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Reportedly $550-$600k I have memories of him trying to reneg on his contract after making Origin and wanting an extra $50k to stay and the club saying "nope"
    Well you would have to think Watson is a pretty big upgrade on peach and suited to our needs right now

Rep Player

With Liu coming and if we can somehow jag Cheese I reckon our defense would be sorted and we could afford to keep Peachey in the squad. I hate his attitude and poor discipline, but he adds so much in terms of utility value and creativity in attack.

QLD Cup

Hey mate I was just thinking about this and I've seen a few guys suggest Connor watson as a potential Hooker and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't work as our first choice but how about at 5/8 surely that has some merit? I'm not sure if he's in the ******** category though.
    He's at a good age of 25
    The problem that I have with Watson is he isn’t a genuine half. Both the Roosters and Knights have tried him there and he hasn’t been up to it. Watson is in sort of the same camp as Peachey and K Mann (I’d put Clarke in this category too) in that they aren’t really the master of any position but can play many.

600k for Watson or 300k for Taylor would be the question. I can’t see is getting 300k more value from Watson

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    With Liu coming and if we can somehow jag Cheese I reckon our defense would be sorted and we could afford to keep Peachey in the squad. I hate his attitude and poor discipline, but he adds so much in terms of utility value and creativity in attack.
    Ditto but for much less. No more than 350. In Peacheys defence we have scored a lot of points off his back.

Rep Player

I may be in the minority here but I don’t rate Watson much. Not a very smart player and runs like a headless chook. Peach has far more footballing nous but just lacks discipline.

I'm not huge on Watson either. He looks like he's constantly playing with a rush of blood and he's not very creative.

Oh dear. KP extended for 2022. Reduced deal is a certainty but how disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Oh dear. KP extended for 2022. Reduced deal is a certainty but how disappointing.
    What a stupid, stupid decision. Lost for words

Inactive User

OMFG u r kidding me

Rep Player

are we f**king kidding ourselves!!! What a waste of money. Honestly, our starting 2nd row is Fermour and Fifita thats what it should be. No more Proctor he has aged out of the game he doesnt elevate us anymore. This club just doesnt get it sometimes. What does a Proctor offer to us? He cant break the line, he cant defend, he barks all day but has no bite. **** me!

And people were worrying about signing Ash again.
    No to Watson. Able to play a few positions but none of them well enough to justify his price.

Rep Player

Im ****ing fuming at this. This is just the absolute epitome of our club sometimes. Just this settling for mediocrity. All Proctor does is takes the place of another player who should be getting a crack. Sometimes I feel like fans and the club are watching a different player. Fark me he must be a good trainer. Geeze he would want to be on peanuts because we still havent signed Marzhew or extended Mo. What a absolute ****ing downer for a Friday.

As usual I’m probably against the grain here but KP to me is ok for depth and we need experience in this squad.
    Obviously our preference would be that he’s not a starter but the other contenders have to step up and it will happen.

Rep Player

As usual I’m probably against the grain here but KP to me is ok for depth and we need experience in this squad.
    Obviously our preference would be that he’s not a starter but the other contenders have to step up and it will happen.
    Fermour is already miles ahead of him now. McIntyre too. If it was a one more lap/depth contract for low $$$ as you mentioned then sure why not I still think its a waste but I can accept it. But knowing this club we are going to see him as our starting Captain again which I just cant swallow. Hoping to be proven wrong here

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Fermour is already miles ahead of him now. McIntyre too. If it was a one more lap/depth contract for low $$$ as you mentioned then sure why not I still think its a waste but I can accept it. But knowing this club we are going to see him as our starting Captain again which I just cant swallow. Hoping to be proven wrong here
    I don't think you are giving Hurricane enough credit there mate.
    Pretty sure that will be the thinking