Page 136 of 176 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 146 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2626

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Get CS to train Clark to become the best he possible can (train any of our youger stock at the same time)
    Smitty works for Melbourne

Plan C?

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Smitty works for Melbourne

Plan C?
    Plan C, I was impressed with Adam Keighran from the Roosters when we vs'd them, think he grew up playing in the halves but looks good now as a hooker (would be hard for him to get game time at the Roosters).

There is still Matt Parcell in Super League (don't know how he's been playing).

Daryl Clarke not sure if we are still in talks with him.

Will be interesting to see Cronullas situation if Cam McInnes moves to hooker and Dale Finucane to lock. Does that mean Brailey could be an option??

Not too many hooker out there right now.....

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Roosters and Storm in multimillion-dollar tug of war for Brandon Smith

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...q-RAwI1uUyI9qA

What's plan B?
    **** the Rorters.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    **** the Rorters.
    Finally we agree on something

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Finally we agree on something
    Cordner, Morris, Friend, Lui all gone at the end of the year. If they pick up Brandon Smith then I can't imagine them having literally any cap space left for anyone else. But I mean it's the Roosters, they seem to be able to pull money out of their ****s to go for the best of the best, whenever they need to.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 28-07-21 at 10:32 PM.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Get CS to train Clark to become the best he possible can
    He might be a future immortal but he’s no magician mate. Can’t fault Clarke’s effort but his ceiling is not much higher than where he is now.

No real thinking behind this but Lawton never gets a mention ... any thoughts?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    No real thinking behind this but Lawton never gets a mention ... any thoughts?
    Great footballer but just can’t seem to stay on the field. Injuries galore

First Grader

The best option would be Connor Watson who has speed off the mark, is defensively very good and is off contract

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    The best option would be Connor Watson who has speed off the mark, is defensively very good and is off contract
    But is not a hooker. As much as I’d love to see Lawton back, he’s not starting hooker material either.

We really missed the boat when we didn’t target Robson when he went to the Cows

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Plan C, I was impressed with Adam Keighran from the Roosters when we vs'd them, think he grew up playing in the halves but looks good now as a hooker (would be hard for him to get game time at the Roosters).

There is still Matt Parcell in Super League (don't know how he's been playing).

Daryl Clarke not sure if we are still in talks with him.

Will be interesting to see Cronullas situation if Cam McInnes moves to hooker and Dale Finucane to lock. Does that mean Brailey could be an option??

Not too many hooker out there right now.....

Adam keighran is a good shout. I have read alot of roosters fans comments and they talk about how good he is defensively. If he could adapt to become an attacking hooker that could work well. Plus he would come cheap!!

Couple of questions- do we know who manages Mo?, Is Mo going to test the market post Nov 1?
    Do we re sign Rein for one year or do we have a local worth putting into the top 30?

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    But is not a hooker. As much as I’d love to see Lawton back, he’s not starting hooker material either.

We really missed the boat when we didn’t target Robson when he went to the Cows
    I think we did, but he chose the cows over us because it was when we were Brennan'd

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonm View Post
    Couple of questions- do we know who manages Mo?, Is Mo going to test the market post Nov 1?
    Do we re sign Rein for one year or do we have a local worth putting into the top 30?
    Nash Dawson from Esportif manages him. I'd say the club would be working to secure him for longer before November 1 given their recent run of re-signings. Fingers crossed.

I don't think any local hooker is worth bringing in to top 30. We've got a development hooker coming into the squad full time for next year but he's a way off NRL imo. Off-contract options are terrible which may see Rein get another year but I'm really hoping we can find another solution

Rep Player

What’s going on with this Ediq Ambrosyev kid? He was being hyped a couple years back.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    What’s going on with this Ediq Ambrosyev kid? He was being hyped a couple years back.
    Signed with Bulldogs, currently playing Jersey Flegg (well was pre-covid lockdown)

Titans opted to invest in Oskar Bryant instead