Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 404
  1. #166

    Default

    Haven't seen him play rugby but can attest to the fact the kids got wheels and is very disciplined with training from memory.

  2. #167
    Kangaroo
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,808

    Default

    Was waiting for this one to drop, well done Titans

  3. #168
    First Grader ozynorts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,427

    Default

    [QUOTE=mdrew;409693]Magnificent signing, in the top three juniors I have ever seen

    Just out of interest mate, who would be the other two in that three?

  4. #169
    Kangaroo
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,808

    Default

    Tom Weaver and the other is a young Ryan James mate

    [QUOTE=ozynorts;409704]
    Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Magnificent signing, in the top three juniors I have ever seen

    Just out of interest mate, who would be the other two in that three?

  5. #170

    Default

    Wow so stoked! Don't know much about him but I do trust the judgement of a lot of people in this forum. Hopefully we are back in finals for 21

    - - - Updated - - -

    Does anyone have any idea how far off he is for nrl?

  6. #171
    Kangaroo
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,808

    Default

    I would say that he would be an outside NRL shot in 2022, and in the mix in 2023 as a 19 year old.

    Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Wow so stoked! Don't know much about him but I do trust the judgement of a lot of people in this forum. Hopefully we are back in finals for 21

    - - - Updated - - -

    Does anyone have any idea how far off he is for nrl?

  7. #172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    I would say that he would be an outside NRL shot in 2022, and in the mix in 2023 as a 19 year old.
    Thanks mdrew, I saw he was a center in union...do you see him being groomed as a center for our club too?

  8. #173
    Kangaroo
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,808

    Default

    Absolutely mate and impressively he can play on either side of the field.

    Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Thanks mdrew, I saw he was a center in union...do you see him being groomed as a center for our club too?

  9. #174

    Default

    When it rains it pours. Did a quick search and he looks pretty good. Things are looking up.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also named in the top 10 Australian schoolboy fooballerz by the Australian newspaper last year. Looks solid.

  10. #175

    Default

    We now have 30/30 no? How does a Smith or Smith fit in?
    Lose = Not win.
    Loose = Not tight.

    It's not that hard!

  11. #176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    We now have 30/30 no? How does a Smith or Smith fit in?
    https://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...ede88593f96814

    The Southport School outside centre Jojo Fifita, 17, will join the Titans top 30 squad on a three-year-deal upon his 18th birthday in January despite having never played a minute of rugby league.

    While the Titans now have 30 players on the NRL roster with pre-season less than a week away, there is wiggle room for promotion and demotion from the squad if new players are signed before round one.

  12. #177
    Administrator DIEHARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brisbane / HK
    Posts
    36,125

    Default

    This makes a great headline.




    Originally Posted by Moejoe
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

    TITANS, DIEHARDS, MAROONS, KANGAROOS
    NUTS

  13. #178

    Default

    Sam McIntyre talks no offer from tigers and would be nice to see Harry Grant at the club, highly unlikely but is still nice to dream:

    With no offer from the Tigers, McIntyre decided to head to the Gold Coast, explaining: “I like what they’re building there, the young guys like Tino, Dave and Mo Fotuaika.

    “There’s also Corey Thompson. I’m really excited to go there and hopefully shake the comp up and play some finals footy.

    “It’d be nice to see Harry (Grant), I’m good mates with him. I guess we’ll wait and see what Cameron (Smith) does.”

    https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...d706d276487f18

  14. #179
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    4,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Sam McIntyre talks no offer from tigers and would be nice to see Harry Grant at the club, highly unlikely but is still nice to dream:

    With no offer from the Tigers, McIntyre decided to head to the Gold Coast, explaining: “I like what they’re building there, the young guys like Tino, Dave and Mo Fotuaika.

    “There’s also Corey Thompson. I’m really excited to go there and hopefully shake the comp up and play some finals footy.

    “It’d be nice to see Harry (Grant), I’m good mates with him. I guess we’ll wait and see what Cameron (Smith) does.”

    https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...d706d276487f18
    That comment seemed so random. Would be interested to know how pointed the question was that prompted that response.

    Either way, absolutely no chance Melbourne will let him go.
    "My god I am shredded. I can't believe I got to this point in my life where literally every person that sees me is saying words like "mirin" and "arnie, that you?". It's boring, sure. But it's part of my life."-DavidBouveng
    https://instagram.com/league_of_titans/

    https://www.facebook.com/leaguetitans

  15. #180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    That comment seemed so random. Would be interested to know how pointed the question was that prompted that response.

    Either way, absolutely no chance Melbourne will let him go.
    Absolutely agree HD, the positive half of my mind thinks he must have spoken to Harry and he said the teams he was tossing up between and the realistic half of my head says there is no way Melbourne would ever let him go. However stranger things have happened when I first heard about Fifita I didn't think he would come here.... hopefully some more magic dust sprinkles our way


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ABOUT US

    Established in 2005 as the Gold Coast Titans official Chat Forum, we are now known as the League of Titans Independent Website. A place for fans of the Gold Coast Titans to come and touch base with other diehard fans.

QUICK LINKS

FOLLOW US ON

League of Titans designed and cutomised by Matt Glew