Page 115 of 176 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 125 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2626

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Year 2 of the 5 year plan coming along nicely aside from the signing of Liu.
    I don’t know about that Bodsy.
    Liu a good solid player with plenty of experience, from a good system and would be our best lock on the books IMO.

Rep Player

Jolliffe has turned out to be what I hoped Morgan Boyle would — a big bodied, no nonsense toiler who can make 100+ metres from the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Jolliffe has turned out to be what I hoped Morgan Boyle would — a big bodied, no nonsense toiler who can make 100+ metres from the bench.
    He has done well, plus he can handle the tough stuff.

Beau Fermor re-signed until end of 2024. Extending his current contract that expired end of 2022.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Beau Fermor re-signed until end of 2024. Extending his current contract that expired end of 2022.
    Another very good year 2 of a 5 year plan extension

I'm liking these signing extensions, do Jayden Campbell next followed by McIntyre

It's Christmas in July.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    It's Christmas in July.
    Not quite. These are all good re-signings, don't get me wrong, but a proper 9 + re-signing Campbell would seal it for me. As bad as our halves are, there's just none really on offer for next year and we do already have Turner coming. Gimme Brandon Smith already (can dream).

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Not quite. These are all good re-signings, don't get me wrong, but a proper 9 + re-signing Campbell would seal it for me. As bad as our halves are, there's just none really on offer for next year and we do already have Turner coming. Gimme Brandon Smith already (can dream).
    I remember one Christmas when I wanted a BMX bike but my parents got me a Charger that weighed 20kg heavier, but do you know what I did?.....I made do and I rode the wheels off it. It was rad.

Never been a Cheese fan but would take him over all of the rest but it may only be a pipe dream because Grant seems a bit fragile. Clarke could take a lesson from MoFo’s scoot from dummy half.
    Last edited by Titanic; 05-07-21 at 05:38 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    It's Christmas in July.
    Thought of you instantly when fermor was announced. Happy with both of these signings. Joliffe may turn into our Gary L****n.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    Thought of you instantly when fermor was announced. Happy with both of these signings. Joliffe may turn into our Gary L****n.
    La rs en.

Rep Player

Great signing. Fermour is a ready made Proctor replacement and Joliffe can be ready when Wallace decides to call it. As others have said still need to address the 6,7,9 can’t afford to miss the finals year after year and waste our forward pack which only gets better with Liu

Inactive User

6 and 7 is taken care of already in the 5 year plan.
    Just stay alive and eat well.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Never been a Cheese fan but would take him over all of the rest but it may only be a pipe dream because Grant seems a bit fragile. Clarke could take a lesson from MoFo’s scoot from dummy half.
    I was the same until this year. But he seems much fitter than last year, plus he would improve the club off field as well.

How have we gone 5hrs and no one has asked " Vaughan anyone?"