Page 111 of 176 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2626

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Im embarrassed I missed that JB

Ban me for a week
    I honestly wouldn't know how. Still on my training wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Come again? Impressive forward pack? Probably going no better than last year.

Just please sign a hooker and halves. Concentrate on that.
    We did mate, we signed Fogarty to another year remember?

That was interesting, Dale Finuncane was the 20th man in origin camp. Good to see a Hd to Hd to see what we may be getting vs what we possibly aren't.

The Roosters are cooked.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 01-07-21 at 08:35 PM.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    The Roosters are cooked.
    Even we put 24 points on them in the first half. Not surprised. The difference is they won't come back.

Milford in for Taylor would be a super upgrade for us
    I believe Hurricane could bring the magic back to Milf

First Grader

Lui- when his team mates are trying to hold up Finucane from scoring a try and he is 2 feet away with his hands on his hips, well that is not the culture we need

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Lui- when his team mates are trying to hold up Finucane from scoring a try and he is 2 feet away with his hands on his hips, well that is not the culture we need
    Lol oh my god

You’re trolling mate surely

Junior

In all likelihood it's a 3 year deal with the final year in our favour. I'd be surprised if it's just a straight 3 years.

First Grader

Lol oh my god

I was just making observations on the match as I had an interest in our latest signing so I don’t know what your on about or what your issue is

Lol oh my god

I have to agree with WD mate, there were several times I saw Isaac Lui have his hands on his hips, and on several occasions I caught him puffing a bit too much for my liking, clearly out of shape, he should've been holding his breaths a little longer, also was concerned with the amount of sweat coming off his body, I'm worried we've just signed another Dave Taylor.. just what I saw.. its a shame the titans cant see his weak leadership out there, would've been better off throwing 50 million $$$ at Adam Reynolds while we had the chance sack holbrook while we're at it.

Rep Player

^ lol love the trolling NZT

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Milford in for Taylor would be a super upgrade for us
    I believe Hurricane could bring the magic back to Milf
    I hope that's a pi$$ take. As much as I bag Taylor, I'll have him over Milford any day.

The Roosters mugging tonight has me wondering if we are too hard on our team. The game has changed massively this year. Only two teams have adapted. It's about momentum more than ever. Not a fan. Bring back 80's style footy.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    What if Tino is going back to Storm so we can get Brandon Smith? And this is why we got a new 13? Or if he plays 12 and replaces KP is that a good signing?
    I'm with you on this one JB, I'm more thinking we got enough decent forwards who can cover Tino in McIntyre, Mo, Peachey, Jolifee and now Liu. At the price he is on $700k and the fact he isn't committed to us long term (albeit his player options) i would definitely be entertaining a swap deal like Melbourne suggested with Brandon Smith to get him next year. Our team suddenly looks miles better especially in the spine, and we get a player who competes 100% on every play in attack and defence (our forwards could really follow him as a leader with moving up off the defensive line). But I know most will disagree believing Tino is our saviour and he might end up being that one day, but the day is not now and doesn't appear to be soon.

Quote Originally Posted by NZTITAN View Post
    I have to agree with WD mate, there were several times I saw Isaac Lui have his hands on his hips, and on several occasions I caught him puffing a bit too much for my liking, clearly out of shape, he should've been holding his breaths a little longer, also was concerned with the amount of sweat coming off his body, I'm worried we've just signed another Dave Taylor.. just what I saw.. its a shame the titans cant see his weak leadership out there, would've been better off throwing 50 million $$$ at Adam Reynolds while we had the chance sack holbrook while we're at it.
    you aren't funny and neither is your mate willhelm.

Anyway I've thrown them both on ignore now, should have done it earlier.

Lol oh my god

I didn't see that particular incident, but I just hope we didn't sign him for some stupid amount firstly because of his age and secondly because we don't know how he'd go outside of a good team like the Roosters. Those are my concerns.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 01-07-21 at 10:40 PM.