Page 147 of 176 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 157 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2626

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    I don't think you are giving Hurricane enough credit there mate.
    Pretty sure that will be the thinking
    I think that is also the rational behind the Fogarty resigning. As Toby gets better Fog's goes back to QCup as back up.

Rep Player

I don't think you are giving Hurricane enough credit there mate.
    Pretty sure that will be the thinking
    I hope so mate! Getting Zillman flashbacks hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Im ****ing fuming at this. This is just the absolute epitome of our club sometimes. Just this settling for mediocrity. All Proctor does is takes the place of another player who should be getting a crack. Sometimes I feel like fans and the club are watching a different player. Fark me he must be a good trainer. Geeze he would want to be on peanuts because we still havent signed Marzhew or extended Mo. What a absolute ****ing downer for a Friday.
    We find money for Proctor but let all the halves that were on the market go elsewhere. Now, before someone tells me Proctor is cheaper than the halves that were available, we had Ash's money plus these amounts we are giving to Proctor.
    The club should announce Ash's extension today, to really make it a Friday to remember.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    We find money for Proctor but let all the halves that were on the market go elsewhere. Now, before someone tells me Proctor is cheaper than the halves that were available, we had Ash's money plus these amounts we are giving to Proctor.
    The club should announce Ash's extension today, to really make it a Friday to remember.
    Prepare for an email from the club announcing this signing as a triumph..... Should of kept Stone and sent Proctor to the UK.

knew we should've started a petition

James where are you when we need you

Rep Player

As usual I’m probably against the grain here but KP to me is ok for depth and we need experience in this squad.
    Obviously our preference would be that he’s not a starter but the other contenders have to step up and it will happen.
    Problem with Proctor is he won't be used as depth. He'll be in the starting side for "leadership" even though the empirical evidence demonstrates that we fare better without him. I'm definitely with the pitchfork mob on this one. I don't understand this re-signing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Problem with Proctor is he won't be used as depth. He'll be in the starting side for "leadership" even though the empirical evidence demonstrates that we fare better without him. I'm definitely with the pitchfork mob on this one. I don't understand this re-signing at all.
    Sorry wh I can't agree with you here.
    I think the minutes he is currently getting is an indication he is on the slide.
    He will be handy depth that is for sure.

Rep Player

Sorry wh I can't agree with you here.
    I think the minutes he is currently getting is an indication he is on the slide.
    He will be handy depth that is for sure.
    I hope you're right. I really don't understand this signing at all if we think he's on the slide.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    I hope you're right. I really don't understand this signing at all if we think he's on the slide.
    Because we need depth mate and he's probably good for this.

HEILUM LUKI would solve our right side edge player he big he quick and he is young I am hoping he gets to play against Fifita to see how he handles him would be cheap as well and as far as I know has not been signed
    as for hookers not much around but 3 or so in 2023 that would be on my list ( Reed Mahoney Jayden BRAILEY and B Smith )
    for 2022 you have got TYSON SMOOTHY and CHRIS RANDALL you might get ADAM KEIGHRAN for 2022 if we got lucky

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    are we f**king kidding ourselves!!! What a waste of money. Honestly, our starting 2nd row is Fermour and Fifita thats what it should be. No more Proctor he has aged out of the game he doesnt elevate us anymore. This club just doesnt get it sometimes. What does a Proctor offer to us? He cant break the line, he cant defend, he barks all day but has no bite. **** me!
    I agree with all the above except the defence bit. Proctor is just above 95% tackle efficiency this season and if we had 16 others like that, we wouldn’t have the record we have got. BUT you cannot select an edge player for defence alone. They must be able to contribute in attack and KP would likely top the NRL for ineffective edge attack. To make matters worse for him, I cannot see him as a bench middle forward. I can see him as captain of Tweed Seagulls for a season or two.

First Grader

The KP signing reeks of our recruitment unable to attract quality players unless we pay overs. How we never entered into discussions with Capewell who accepted less than Proctors current contract just beggars belief and it confirms my low opinion of our recruitment section

Not doubting Hail Sezer here, and probably wishful thinking, but is it at all possible that wires were crossed and the news he heard was our co-captain had extended and he thought Proctor. I know it happened a while back but just got a text from club and it is on the Titans socials about Fogarty extended??

It's the main story on the Titans website also. Wow if it was Fogarty it certainly has given a few of us heart attacks. lol
    Psmitty

Quote Originally Posted by Ausphin View Post
    Not doubting Hail Sezer here, and probably wishful thinking, but is it at all possible that wires were crossed and the news he heard was our co-captain had extended and he thought Proctor. I know it happened a while back but just got a text from club and it is on the Titans socials about Fogarty extended??
    Mate I just read it from Dom Loudon's twitter so i'm hopeful she's got it wrong!