Page 116 of 176 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 126 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2626

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    How have we gone 5hrs and no one has asked " Vaughan anyone?"
    That's almost a trolling post JB! I assume that we still have a no d1ckhead policy and Vaughan is one notch better than that. The Broncos signed Lodge so I expect that they have come calling for Vaughan already.

I can't see how he fits in our 5 year plan.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    How have we gone 5hrs and no one has asked " Vaughan anyone?"
    Gold Coast Titans Forum Gold

Rep Player

Corey Norman anyone?

Rep Player

Where can I find this magical 5 year plan? Or is like a cult? Can and will wear special underpants to obtain said plan.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Where can I find this magical 5 year plan? Or is like a cult? Can and will wear special underpants to obtain said plan.
    This is year #2 of the plan and it culminates in 2024 being the greatest year of our lives. That’s all I’m divulging that I am prepared to share.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Corey Norman anyone?
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
    Lazy and proven to be trouble off the field right across his career.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
    Lazy and proven to be trouble off the field right across his career.
    He was only kidding in reference to the lack of Vaughan talk which was also a joke.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    This is year #2 of the plan and it culminates in 2024 being the greatest year of our lives. That’s all I’m divulging that I am prepared to share.
    Thank you oh great leader bods. I’ll get my jumpsuit and Nike sneakers ready for 2024 then!

Liu signing is official. Check your emails

Rep Player

Happy days. Glad to see us chasing humble workhorses like Liu while fellow perennial battlers like the Bulldogs and Tigers chase ********s like TPJ.

Well that is the end of peachey. I would love to keep him in the team. Seems to be on the outer with holsy though.

I'm a fan of Peachey, although he is very hot n cold. But keeping him should depend on our halves/hooker situation, people on here talking about moving AJ to 5/8, I think we def need a ball playing lock to make that move happen.

If we have creative halves and hooker less reliance needed on a creative lock. However at the moment we have Clarke and Fogarty who are both quite conservative in the way they play.

I actually could see Jayden Campbell becoming a 5/8 in the future, he has played some of his juniors there, seems a far more natural ball player than AJ, appeared to have a decent short kicking game from the short games I've seen, but obviously he lacks a fair bit of size to be defending in the line all the time.

But back to the beginning I'm team keep Peachey.

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    I'm a fan of Peachey, although he is very hot n cold. But keeping him should depend on our halves/hooker situation, people on here talking about moving AJ to 5/8, I think we def need a ball playing lock to make that move happen.

If we have creative halves and hooker less reliance needed on a creative lock. However at the moment we have Clarke and Fogarty who are both quite conservative in the way they play.

I actually could see Jayden Campbell becoming a 5/8 in the future, he has played some of his juniors there, seems a far more natural ball player than AJ, appeared to have a decent short kicking game from the short games I've seen, but obviously he lacks a fair bit of size to be defending in the line all the time.

But back to the beginning I'm team keep Peachey.
    I'm tempted peach too, but buying another lock surely spells doom for him unless he takes a huge pay cut and is happy with utility role.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 07-07-21 at 04:28 PM.

I think Liu is a better prop then he is a lock. Even roosters have Victor the Inflictor as their main lock, and Liu is there backup.

I'm excited for the signing of Liu, I think he is the type of player we need and will improve our forward pack.

Dual premiership winner signs with the Titans
    http://www.titans.com.au

Grand Final winning forward Isaac Liu will join the Titans in 2022, returning to his former home on the Gold Coast after a successful playing stint in Sydney.

The 30-year-old, who has played 192 NRL games, is a former Keebra Park State High School student and has a long connection to the Gold Coast community.

Liu debuted with the Sydney Roosters in 2013 and is in his ninth season with the club, winning the NRL premiership in 2018 and 2019.

Known for his brutality in defence and his work ethic and reliability, Liu has long been a Roosters fan favourite.

Titans Coach Justin Holbrook says his experience will be crucial in helping to develop a young and exciting Titans pack.

“His experience and the fact that he is a big game player that has won competitions makes him a player that is very valuable for us,” Holbrook said.

“He is such a professional guy, he’s capable at playing at both prop or lock and he brings so much off the field as well.

“We’ve got some of the most exciting young forwards in the game in Moeaki Fotuaika, David Fifita and Tino Fa’asuamaleaui but they are all still 21-years old.

“To have someone like Isaac be able to mentor our young forwards and also drive the culture we are building at the Titans makes him a really important signing.”

Liu has also had an impact on the international stage, representing both New Zealand and Samoa.

In 2021, Liu has only missed one game for the Roosters and is averaging 53 minutes per game and 97 running metres per game.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER