Page 168 of 176 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 2626

I’m very happy with the marzhew signing. He’s been averaging 185 running meters a game. The whole forum was wanting someone who ran with intent after watching Sami and don. Recruitment has done a great job and fixed our wingers on the cheap. Greg was languishing in cup without a debut and Thompson has always been underrated and even went to the super league. Both are great player but in completely different ways.

Amen and here, here to that ‘83.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titans83 View Post
    I’m very happy with the marzhew signing. He’s been averaging 185 running meters a game. The whole forum was wanting someone who ran with intent after watching Sami and don. Recruitment has done a great job and fixed our wingers on the cheap. Greg was languishing in cup without a debut and Thompson has always been underrated and even went to the super league. Both are great player but in completely different ways.
    Yep he has been outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Titans83 View Post
    I really want to agree here. I've been delighted with Marzhew. Gives us something we have been lacking for years.

Thompson, well I've been cheerleading for him for a while. Really love his instinct and work ethic. Has been so underrated during his career.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Milf anyone?

- - - Updated - - -

Compare how he's playing in this first half to what we've put up with all season

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Milf anyone?

- - - Updated - - -

Compare how he's playing in this first half to what we've put up with all season
    He hasn't played like that consistently in 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    He hasn't played like that consistently in 5 years.
    Who cares.

Who cares.
    I care. A trade from Taylor to Milf is nothing more than a sideways trade given how bad Milford has been playing. I'm not sure what your obsession with Milford is.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    I care. A trade from Taylor to Milf is nothing more than a sideways trade given how bad Milford has been playing. I'm not sure what your obsession with Milford is.
    No obsession mate he's just a class player unlike our

Milf anyone?

- - - Updated - - -

He signed to the Rabbitohs next year so there is that road block

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    He signed to the Rabbitohs next year so there is that road block
    Yes mate I know just facetious

No obsession mate he's just a class player unlike our
    Yep, he did more today than our useless halves have done all year. I know Milford has been average for a few years but he was a better option than the crap we have, and still have heading in to 2022.
    Anyway it's a moot point. Funny that Souths see something in him but we can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Yep, he did more today than our useless halves have done all year. I know Milford has been average for a few years but he was a better option than the crap we have, and still have heading in to 2022.
    Anyway it's a moot point. Funny that Souths see something in him but we can't.
    Our guys actually had a bit of a crack at him on a cut-price deal, but he wanted to go to Souths to reunite with Demetriou and co

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Our guys actually had a bit of a crack at him on a cut-price deal, but he wanted to go to Souths to reunite with Demetriou and co
    Cheers mate. I remember we were discussed as being interested in him. I do wonder just how much we went after him considering he was already settled up here, but it doesn't really matter now.
    If we have the same spine next year and perform like this year, it is the coach and recruitment team that have to answer for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Phew