Page 12 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Haven't seen him play rugby but can attest to the fact the kids got wheels and is very disciplined with training from memory.

Immortal

Was waiting for this one to drop, well done Titans

[QUOTE=mdrew;409693]Magnificent signing, in the top three juniors I have ever seen

Just out of interest mate, who would be the other two in that three?

Immortal

Tom Weaver and the other is a young Ryan James mate

[QUOTE=ozynorts;409704]
    Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Magnificent signing, in the top three juniors I have ever seen

Just out of interest mate, who would be the other two in that three?

Wow so stoked! Don't know much about him but I do trust the judgement of a lot of people in this forum. Hopefully we are back in finals for 21

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have any idea how far off he is for nrl?

Immortal

I would say that he would be an outside NRL shot in 2022, and in the mix in 2023 as a 19 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Wow so stoked! Don't know much about him but I do trust the judgement of a lot of people in this forum. Hopefully we are back in finals for 21

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have any idea how far off he is for nrl?

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    I would say that he would be an outside NRL shot in 2022, and in the mix in 2023 as a 19 year old.
    Thanks mdrew, I saw he was a center in union...do you see him being groomed as a center for our club too?

Immortal

Absolutely mate and impressively he can play on either side of the field.

Thanks mdrew, I saw he was a center in union...do you see him being groomed as a center for our club too?

When it rains it pours. Did a quick search and he looks pretty good. Things are looking up.

- - - Updated - - -

Also named in the top 10 Australian schoolboy fooballerz by the Australian newspaper last year. Looks solid.

We now have 30/30 no? How does a Smith or Smith fit in?

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    We now have 30/30 no? How does a Smith or Smith fit in?
    https://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...ede88593f96814

The Southport School outside centre Jojo Fifita, 17, will join the Titans top 30 squad on a three-year-deal upon his 18th birthday in January despite having never played a minute of rugby league.

While the Titans now have 30 players on the NRL roster with pre-season less than a week away, there is wiggle room for promotion and demotion from the squad if new players are signed before round one.

This makes a great headline.

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Sam McIntyre talks no offer from tigers and would be nice to see Harry Grant at the club, highly unlikely but is still nice to dream:

With no offer from the Tigers, McIntyre decided to head to the Gold Coast, explaining: “I like what they’re building there, the young guys like Tino, Dave and Mo Fotuaika.

“There’s also Corey Thompson. I’m really excited to go there and hopefully shake the comp up and play some finals footy.

“It’d be nice to see Harry (Grant), I’m good mates with him. I guess we’ll wait and see what Cameron (Smith) does.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...d706d276487f18

Sam McIntyre talks no offer from tigers and would be nice to see Harry Grant at the club, highly unlikely but is still nice to dream:

With no offer from the Tigers, McIntyre decided to head to the Gold Coast, explaining: “I like what they’re building there, the young guys like Tino, Dave and Mo Fotuaika.

“There’s also Corey Thompson. I’m really excited to go there and hopefully shake the comp up and play some finals footy.

“It’d be nice to see Harry (Grant), I’m good mates with him. I guess we’ll wait and see what Cameron (Smith) does.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...d706d276487f18
    That comment seemed so random. Would be interested to know how pointed the question was that prompted that response.

Either way, absolutely no chance Melbourne will let him go.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    That comment seemed so random. Would be interested to know how pointed the question was that prompted that response.

Either way, absolutely no chance Melbourne will let him go.
    Absolutely agree HD, the positive half of my mind thinks he must have spoken to Harry and he said the teams he was tossing up between and the realistic half of my head says there is no way Melbourne would ever let him go. However stranger things have happened when I first heard about Fifita I didn't think he would come here.... hopefully some more magic dust sprinkles our way