Page 26 of 176 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 126 ... LastLast
    Immortal

Talented hooker mate who was part of the Warriors 2020 SG Ball U18 side and a NZ and Auckland U18 representative. He arrived in Australia a week or so ago and will play for Burleigh Colts when the 2021 starts.

He was also the 2020 St Paul's College Sportsman of the year and player of the match in their 2019 SAS College Grand Final victory.

The mole I think just looks through forums like ours and notes news that posters have said previouslyas Vaka Sikahele signed a month or two ago.

Quote Originally Posted by brennosboys17 View Post
    TITANS PINCH WARRIORS YOUNG GUN
    The Warriors have lost one of their best young forwards to the Titans.

Vaka Sikahele, an 18-year-old hooker who can also play lock, was a standout for the Warriors in the SG Ball last year and has also represented the Kiwis at under-18 level, captaining NZ Schools.

He is expected to play with Burleigh Bears this year before stepping up to the first-grade squad in 2022.

Report from the Mole.

Mdrew or anyone know how the young bloke goes?

Would this also mean we have the NZ clubs skipper (Sam McIntyre) and NZ schools skipper (Vaka Sikahele) in our Junior system? Looking immense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Talented hooker mate who was part of the Warriors 2020 SG Ball U18 side and a NZ and Auckland U18 representative. He arrived in Australia a week or so ago and will play for Burleigh Colts when the 2021 starts.

He was also the 2020 St Paul's College Sportsman of the year and player of the match in their 2019 SAS College Grand Final victory.

The mole I think just looks through forums like ours and notes news that posters have said previouslyas Vaka Sikahele signed a month or two ago.
    Thanks mate. Exciting times definitely.

Jeez...I get pretty excited most years before kick off to a new season, but I can't possibly be the only one with half a bar this year! In fact, if you don't get a bit of a tingle or a twitch when contemplating the upcoming season...and then the years to come in our future, you should probably see a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    Jeez...I get pretty excited most years before kick off to a new season, but I can't possibly be the only one with half a bar this year! In fact, if you don't get a bit of a tingle or a twitch when contemplating the upcoming season...and then the years to come in our future, you should probably see a doctor.
    I'm quietly optimistic for next season that we can slot in around position 7-8. However I am wary that if Fogarty goes down I think so too would our season, and to a lesser extend if AJ goes down it makes it an uphill battle as we don't really have genuine backups for those two positions.

- - - Updated - - -

Also seems like a lot of other squads who placed low on the ladder last year have also strengthened up (Bulldogs, Warriors)

Who was that ex Warriors player we signed a while back? I haven’t heard anything about him since

Quote Originally Posted by FalconSloth View Post
    Who was that ex Warriors player we signed a while back? I haven’t heard anything about him since
    Pat Herbert? Been training and doing well as far as I'm aware

Pat Herbert been training good, he's had a few niggling injuries that held him back pre-christmas but is back into full training now. He, Spry & Sami all been training at right centre.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    Half a bar? I'm full mast, mate.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Pat Herbert been training good, he's had a few niggling injuries that held him back pre-christmas but is back into full training now. He, Spry & Sami all been training at right centre.
    Who has been training left wing, outside of kelly?

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Half a bar? I'm full mast, mate.
    Hahaha!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    I'm quietly optimistic for next season that we can slot in around position 7-8. However I am wary that if Fogarty goes down I think so too would our season, and to a lesser extend if AJ goes down it makes it an uphill battle as we don't really have genuine backups for those two positions.

- - - Updated - - -

Also seems like a lot of other squads who placed low on the ladder last year have also strengthened up (Bulldogs, Warriors)
    Corey Thompson could cover for AJ. Fogarty is a harder one. I hope the surgery Ash has had will free him up to cut loose at 100%.

Just quietly...I'm looking forward to seeing how the bulldogs go. Particularly against manly. Sorry MT!

Not Pat Herbert the one who played a couple of games for the warriors then left the game for a few years. People where comparing him to E Katoa

VUNA the 2nd rower /.center, not sure if he has a deal yet

Immortal

Not an NRL deal yet but training with the NRL squad and was one of the players HS identified as doing extra sessions over the Christmas/New Year period.

Quote Originally Posted by hungryjacks View Post
    VUNA the 2nd rower /.center, not sure if he has a deal yet

First Grader

CM reporting that Tino contract is for 2 years plus a players option which means he is open to offers from Nov next year

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    CM reporting that Tino contract is for 2 years plus a players option which means he is open to offers from Nov next year
    No real surprise for me. Smart move by player and manager to ensure they are on a good thing... Would not surprise me if Fifita is on a similar contract as well ..
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady