Page 67 of 176 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2626

I would have been happy with Reynolds. He’s a elite half and a very consistent player. The broncos roster next year has suddenly gotten a lot better.
    I am worried about our garbage spine next year.
    1.brimson.
    6.boyd
    7.fogarty
    9.clark
    That has got to be the worst spine in the competition. Now that the uk hooker hasn’t worked out we really need some good news.

First Grader

I would go after Milford at the right price as he better than our current halves and our game plan suits his style. Having Fogerty and Boyd won’t get us anywhere

How is Milford still only 26? Seems like he’s been around for a decade

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    I would go after Milford at the right price as he better than our current halves and our game plan suits his style. Having Fogerty and Boyd won’t get us anywhere
    I've been wanting Taylor to never be picked again, but I'd take him over Milford.

Rep Player

Thoughts on Nicko Hynes for the right price? He was a handy 5/8 in QCup. Might be a good stop gap until some elite halves enter the market or our juniors are ready to go

What about Hodgson for hooker? Seems on the outer at the raiders with Starling there

JWal been in the tanning salon too long?

Call me crazy but I honestly wouldn't mind Milford for around the 400k mark as a running five eighth to compliment Fogarty's controlling style. For years (since they lost Hunt basically) Brisbane have tried to force Milf to be a controller but this clearly hasn't worked so think a return to his running game with Fogs steering the side and taking the pressure off could be a good combo. My only major concern is his defence

I reckon Milford and Taylor will do a straight swap could be good for both, but watch Taylor go back to Broncos alongside Reynolds and kill it will be so frustrating, I think Milford would be good for us at the right price

Do not want the Milford at any cost, so many better options, he's got as much bagage as Taylor.

Reynolds, Dearden, Hastings, Townsend, Burton have all been signed for next year.

I do hope the titans actually have a plan for the team in 2022 because at the moment we don't have a decent hooker or half, and could be a lot stronger in the outside backs.

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Do not want the Milford at any cost, so many better options, he's got as much bagage as Taylor.

Reynolds, Dearden, Hastings, Townsend, Burton have all been signed for next year.

I do hope the titans actually have a plan for the team in 2022 because at the moment we don't have a decent hooker or half, and could be a lot stronger in the outside backs.
    Agree with most of your post - but bearing in mind the players you list above have all been signed up, what are the better options you mention?

Did we even have a chat with Reynolds?

Seems Tanah Boyd has a pretty good motor. Second in Total Distance and fifth in High Speed Distance metrics in round 9:

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/05/12/...rbos-hot-form/

— update —

Mind you, looking at the entries for Relative Distance and how Tanah’s photo is incorrect in the Total Distance listing, they may be an error with that one.
    Last edited by Numbers; 13-05-21 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post

I agree I’ve said all along that I can’t understand why we never had a chat or made any offers to any of the better halves that are off contract and now they have all been snapped up by other clubs. I know our cap would be tight because of Fifita, Tino etc but knowing Broncos got AReyn for 800k hurts.

I’m not saying Milf or even SJ are perfect but as MT said, who else is left really and both have their positives.

Inactive User

Five year plan. No more superannuation early retirement players, bring through Sexton, Boyd and Weaver.