Page 43 of 176 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Would we be looking to get Clark for this season?
    doubt it

I wonder if we are looking at Jokadi Bire from PNG. A centre playing for the Hunters who are currently based at Runaway Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Pretty grim

Now do halves
    FIVE-EIGHTH
    Lachlan Croker, Matt Frawley, Blake Green, Ben Hampton, Nicho Hynes, Benji Marshall, Jeremy Marshall-King, Tyrone May, Corey Norman, Hayze Perham, Jaeman Salmon, Curtis Sironen, Will Smith, Billy Walters, Connor Watson

15 players off contract

HALFBACK
    Tanah Boyd, Erin Clark, Phoenix Crossland, Troy Dargan, Tom Dearden, Dean Hawkins, Drew Hutchison, Ryley Jacks, Cooper Johns, Shaun Johnson, Lachlan Lewis, Anthony Milford, Sean O'Sullivan, Jordan Rankin, Adam Reynolds, Ashley Taylor, Connor Tracey, Braydon Trindall, Paul Turner, Sam Walker, Sam Williams

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    FIVE-EIGHTH
    Lachlan Croker, Matt Frawley, Blake Green, Ben Hampton, Nicho Hynes, Benji Marshall, Jeremy Marshall-King, Tyrone May, Corey Norman, Hayze Perham, Jaeman Salmon, Curtis Sironen, Will Smith, Billy Walters, Connor Watson

15 players off contract

HALFBACK
    Tanah Boyd, Erin Clark, Phoenix Crossland, Troy Dargan, Tom Dearden, Dean Hawkins, Drew Hutchison, Ryley Jacks, Cooper Johns, Shaun Johnson, Lachlan Lewis, Anthony Milford, Sean O'Sullivan, Jordan Rankin, Adam Reynolds, Ashley Taylor, Connor Tracey, Braydon Trindall, Paul Turner, Sam Walker, Sam Williams
    Walker and Dearden from that lot.

I would really like to see sexton given a go

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    I would really like to see sexton given a go
    Yeah I'm interested to see his development in ISC. He has a lot of work to do defensively. Really struggled with that in the trial he played for the Titans v Burleigh.

Immortal

He may well be worth a punt mate, only 22 and potentially a bigger, stronger version of Justin Olam.

He has scored in the opening two rounds of the Queensland Cup and is a touch raw but certainly has potential.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    I wonder if we are looking at Jokadi Bire from PNG. A centre playing for the Hunters who are currently based at Runaway Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    He may well be worth a punt mate, only 22 and potentially a bigger, stronger version of Justin Olam.

He has scored in the opening two rounds of the Queensland Cup and is a touch raw but certainly has potential.
    Thanks for that mate. He could be a project that doesn’t cost a lot that could be a very handy player.

Has JOJO Fifita lost his centre ability ???? I think we dont need a Centre at all now with JOJO on our books
    Spry can take The Dons spot or Sami spot we have Fermor that needs to get on the field
    1 Hooker is what we need that clark seem to be Quick thats for sure I not know of him but will back our coach on this 1

Quote Originally Posted by NZTITAN View Post
    Any keen ESL fans here with any more info?
    Discussion: Titans trying to sign Warrington hooker Darryl Clarke
    https://www.totalrl.com/forums/index...darryl-clarke/
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 28-03-21 at 08:48 PM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Last edited by DIEHARD; 28-03-21 at 08:51 PM. Reason: added embed code for viewing pleasure
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

We’ve had no luck with the English but his heart, speed and defense seem pretty handy.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

After seeing Tanah last night get a start and I thought he brought a lot of spark and confused the opposition defensive line. It makes me think if we play him at 5/8 going forward and continue to develop Sexton and Weaver.

Let go of Ash Taylor contracted of $1m, we currently have $550k in the bank. Leaves us about $1.5m for 2022 spending money not taking into account letting go of other players for next season.

The $1.5m will leave enough room to get a hooker (potentially Clarke), sign a gun outside back eg Kotoni or Coates and upgrade Jamal/AJ. Think we would set our selves up better for the next few years and potentially be a top 4 side (pending hooker signing).

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    We’ve had no luck with the English but his heart, speed and defense seem pretty handy.
    That's true but I desperately hoped it wasn't the case. I was always happy we looked to the English competition. But Justin has a real hands on insight.

Maybe we will have better luck with a forward.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Junior

watched last nights wolves game D Clark scored a try set up by other clark rest of the game he did not show any thing worth mentioning i would not swap mitch rein as he is improving every game under coach one of the best player he had a great game and his defence is spot on also titans Clark is a great backup
    just saying