Page 24 of 176 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Yeah absolutely, completely reeks of a manager trying to scare the Broncos into a bigger offer. Nothing to see here as far as I'm concerned.
    Bring back Kevin Gordon

Junior

sorry Diehard i thought u new a bit about the game of rugby league or you are a bronco supporter that would b so far off the mark as the team to play against the kiwis there must b 6 other players hurt at training so early in the season we should not b even trying to pick a team

Immortal

Jayden Campbell has been elevated to a development contract and is training fulltime with the Titans NRL squad.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Jayden Campbell has been elevated to a development contract and is training fulltime with the Titans NRL squad.
    Pretty sure I saw him at training yesterday. Lightning quick.

Does that mean he can play NRL this year?

Immortal

I believe that it means that after a certain round (Round 12??) he is available for the NRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    Does that mean he can play NRL this year?

Cool thanks mate.. be interested to see how he goes! Hopefully the qld cup is running this year so we can see how the ones that are not playing go!

Quote Originally Posted by titansfanatic View Post
    sorry Diehard i thought u new a bit about the game of rugby league or you are a bronco supporter that would b so far off the mark as the team to play against the kiwis there must b 6 other players hurt at training so early in the season we should not b even trying to pick a team
    Yep Diehard knows a bit about League. You know nothing about punctuation.

I've said it before but I just can't imagine Campbell being able to play first grade for at least 2 years. The kid is so skinny

I feel Diehard knows a fair bit about footy.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

No doubt Diehard knows his football it’s just his preoccupation with Valleys which is questionable ... just joking Brad, love your passion
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Junior

SORRY i did not realise u had to b a road's scholar to add your thoughts as i am only a old dumb footballer u will have to excuse me and i will not post again and will keep my ideas to myself

Inactive User

^^^^ you should keep posting. We’ve all had the odd shot fired at us.

SORRY i did not realise u had to b a road's scholar to add your thoughts as i am only a old dumb footballer u will have to excuse me and i will not post again and will keep my ideas to myself
    Diehard was just posting from league limited and trying to entice discussion of what your thoughts are on who will make our 17. Keep posting, but don't dish out if you can't take it back.

Junior

banter is good ideas and knowledge put forward are good receiving info and facts are good
    thats what the site is about its not there to put members down because of there short commings and education also i have been around men for to many years to b insulted because of some smart alec blow the bugle last post