Page 93 of 176 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2626

No from me on Lindsay Collins think he's a decent enough player but we are stacked in front rowers, we don't need anymore.

Also no on Lam or Flanagan, we got enough similar potential juniors now in Tanah, Turner, Sexton and Weaver (could even throw JC in there as well). Think we need an experienced 5/8 or hooker for our young squad.

I agree that we have plenty of front rowers, however how many of our props can actually stick with other teams props and bully them around. Moe is good but he’s not really the enforcer type prop we require. He definitely stays in my starting team but the way he plays reminds me of a second rower playing in a middle forwards body. He’s running holes and trying to make line breaks which are crucial to our go forward. There is little to no other props that play a similar way other than maybe like Josh Papalii and SioSiua Taukeiaho None of our young front rowers have really shown that dominance against packs. I’d be happy to be proven wrong but we definitely need the enforcer in our pack to bring mongrel

Junior

Jollif is heading that way agree with you We need players that show agression in the ruck and play on the ball make an effort to fight to play the ball result quick play ball or a penalty and us 6 again instead of opperession

Rep Player

Coates looking like an absolute amateur in Origin. I’m sure Bellamy will make a superstar of him in time but at the moment his reputation is purely on potential.

QLD Cup

I'm beginning to think Fifita is a fair weather player. Qld lacking in all departments, it was obvious that with many players from low ranked teams everything had to go their way even to keep it close. Qld forwards have been dominated. Seeing Tino run sideways is sad. The Qld miracle of last year was an aberration. Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    I'm beginning to think Fifita is a fair weather player. Qld lacking in all departments, it was obvious that with many players from low ranked teams everything had to go their way even to keep it close. Qld forwards have been dominated. Seeing Tino run sideways is sad. The Qld miracle of last year was an aberration. Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.
    Both Fifita and Tino were underwhelming.

I think almost every single QLD player has been underwhelming but that happens when you get beaten by 50

Personally thought Fifita been pretty good all things considered. High effort, carried well and created 2nd phase. Mo been great. Tino looks confused and had some lazy involvements, he’ll be disappointed.

Did we come through with no injuries?

Very disappointing Qld performance but on our guys all of whom I like but with the exception of MoFo are used poorly: (1) MoFo brought exactly what he has, effort and effort, (2) Bellamy had Tino pegged, strike power running but never played him with NAS at the same time because his defence is really hit and miss (3) Fifita is not a wide running edge forward he should be moved one closer to middle, stand deep, be brought onto the ball and goddamned run at the defence, he needs to defend in closer too or he just gets picked off. (4) AJ at least got a camp and some new gear.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

First Grader

Tino appears to either get left out on the field to long or gets gassed too quickly.

Wallace also

LC would be a great pickup

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    Tino appears to either get left out on the field to long or gets gassed too quickly.

Wallace also

LC would be a great pickup
    You have to manage them correctly. I’d be starting Joliffe/Wallace with Tino at Lock. Then bring on Mo for Wallace early and Lisone for Joliffe later as well as Peachey at Lock.
    Keep Peachey on at lock for the rest of the game.

Banned

I think Paul Green didn't utilise our players well

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by coreythompson View Post
    I think Paul Green didn't utilise our players well
    He certainly didn’t. How Fedlt was starting with Holmes over AJ and Holmes is beyond me. AJ’s short stint was a very strange piece of coaching. At least he’ll be good to play for us this weekend.

Mo was enormous last night. I won’t be overly concerned if he’s missing for a week as it’ll be a tough ask to back up for him

I noticed that, in UK League news, it is being reported that Mitch Rein is being made available to Super League clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    You have to manage them correctly. I’d be starting Joliffe/Wallace with Tino at Lock. Then bring on Mo for Wallace early and Lisone for Joliffe later as well as Peachey at Lock.
    Keep Peachey on at lock for the rest of the game.

Are we certain Tino is actually a middle?
    Looking at our roster I think we could get better use out of him on an edge.

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Are we certain Tino is actually a middle?
    Looking at our roster I think we could get better use out of him on an edge.
    Definitely a loose forward