Page 19 of 176 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Jeez, that's timely

Tomorrow morning I'll post that there's rumours AJ is signing elsewhere and we'll see what the universe brings us a few hours later

Inactive User

That was pretty funny

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Jeez, that's timely

Tomorrow morning I'll post that there's rumours AJ is signing elsewhere and we'll see what the universe brings us a few hours later
    Hahahha seriously what timing, please do post something about AJ

- - - Updated - - -

Also add in one of the Smiths

Rep Player

Kelly will play Origin before his contract is up again.

Let the Cam Smith rumours ramp up even more.....

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ca...e3e754f14795f0

In robust discussions between the two clubs, it is understood Melbourne would be interested in one of Gold Coast’s gun young forwards.

News Corp understands two players on top of Melbourne’s wish list are Melbourne grand final hero Fa’asuamaleaui.and Moeaki Fotuaika.

Gold Coast is understood to be frustrated at the calibre of player Melbourne is seeking although Storm officials are privately claiming they have every right to want an elite player given Smith is a grand final winner and the incumbent New Zealand Test hooker.

The Titans are believed to be favourites for Smith – who will play for Melbourne next season - while Canterbury chief executive Andrew Hill confirmed his club’s interest when contacted on Wednesday.

Dean Ritchie...garbage deal no thank you sir

First Grader

I dont want brandon enough to lose one of those forwards.

Was hoping they'd take wallace

Absolutely no to Mo or Tino....they can have their choice of Wallace, Ese'ese, Lisone, Peachey, Stone

We don’t need Smith that badly.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Or we just sign him for 2022 and don't give them anyone

he's contracted till the end of 22, we wouldn't be able to get him until the 23 season unless we give them someone.

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    he's contracted till the end of 22, we wouldn't be able to get him until the 23 season unless we give them someone.
    Ahhh I thought he was until 21, my bad

Inactive User

Rein/Clark/TBoyd/Peachey are fine hookers until we can get what we want at the right price

We have signed ex Titan and Tweed half back and PBC coach Brad Davis to replace Mick Gordon it seems. Wonder what sort of work and skills training he will bring to the team, and the type of players / positions he will be focused on. (I imagined Gordon worked with the back 5, and more importantly the back 3.)

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by hungryjacks View Post
    We have signed ex Titan and Tweed half back and PBC coach Brad Davis to replace Mick Gordon it seems. Wonder what sort of work and skills training he will bring to the team, and the type of players / positions he will be focused on. (I imagined Gordon worked with the back 5, and more importantly the back 3.)
    Solid man. Will teach footy smarts.