Page 95 of 176 FirstFirst ... 45 85 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 105 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2626
    Rep Player

Watching Garrick tonight again I wouldn’t say no for the right price

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Watching Garrick tonight again I wouldn’t say no for the right price
    He's been playing well the last few games. Kicker too.

Seriously sign Shaun Johnson already, can't deal with our halves anymore, get SJ in asap

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Seriously sign Shaun Johnson already, can't deal with our halves anymore, get SJ in asap
    SJ is an absolute no brainer for us. He is professional, has X factor, can organise players and more importantly would be here next week.

He would also bring in the crowds. We urgently need a new 6, 7 and 9.

Maumalo signed with the Tigers.

I’ve seen enough... we aren’t doing anything this year. We need to keep playing Jayden Campbell at fullback and take our lumps this year

I love Brimmo, but we need our best players out there together.

Not going to happen but Proctor should not play again this season as we prepare to move on.

Horrible mistake by Sami at the end, but i am really enjoying Marzhew and Sami’s carries out of our own end.

Think we should re-sign Herbert too.

Agree with calls to sign Shaun Johnson for next season.

Spine of

Campbell
    Brimson
    Johnson
    ?????

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    SJ is an absolute no brainer for us. He is professional, has X factor, can organise players and more importantly would be here next week.

Next week…make it so.

I originally was a bit hesitant on SJ because of his regular injuries but it is starting to look like a match made in heaven.

Experience, skill and smarts he has (and great role model for our up and coming halves)

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post

100% agree with all of this, he can actually organize if Fogarty isn't doing his job or can play as a running 5/8. Gives us so many options as well to develop Weaver or Sexton. Give him a two year contract, it's really a win win SJ will get to have Fifita on his shoulder, BK as centre and AJ/JC out the back....he would have a field day.

Think his professionalism and character will be great for the club.

At this stage I'd trade Tino back to Storm to get BS next year

Heard a certain half back has been in the coast in the past week or so for meeting !!
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Heard a certain half back has been in the coast in the past week or so for meeting !!
    Please be true, I need some hope after tonight!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    At this stage I'd trade Tino back to Storm to get BS next year
    I would be happy with this trade as well, we need a hooker bad. Tino hasn't set the world on fire and is on some big $$

Tino isn't on that much money tbh

Quote Originally Posted by FalconSloth View Post
    Tino isn't on that much money tbh
    $700k a season isn't a lot to you?

We have him next year then he has an option. If he isn't going to exercise his option then I say trade.

How much does Brandon Smith want? And what makes anyone think he'd want to leave the storm to come here???

He seems to love it there and has a great relationship with the coach. I don't know if people really get his humour when he talks of leaving. It's a bit like his desire to play for Qld. Plenty of tongue in cheek.

$700k for Tino may be a lot to you...but in the NRL world...it's pretty good value.

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    How much does Brandon Smith want? And what makes anyone think he'd want to leave the storm to come here???

He seems to love it there and has a great relationship with the coach. I don't know if people really get his humour when he talks of leaving. It's a bit like his desire to play for Qld. Plenty of tongue in cheek.

$700k for Tino may be a lot to you...but in the NRL world...it's pretty good value.
    yeah, his sense of humour is weird when he says that he wants to be a starter and the Storm entertain a player swap for him. I was LOLing all over the place. Value? MMk. I'd say Isaiah Papal'i at $150k is great value, P Haas at $500k is good value and Tino at $700 is maybe a smidge below market value with Fairweather Fifita at $1.3m over priced