Page 81 of 176 FirstFirst ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 91 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2626
    Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Pointless question as he extended his deal with the Dragons a while back for a couple more years.
    Or are you trolling and just want some tasteless responses?
    https://youtu.be/cdX5UDgQ8x0

Immortal

It is quite amazing at some of the names of RL people like journo's that read this forum and that is a pat on the back to all of the contributors.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    For anyone who read Nic Darveniza's innaccurate and poorly researched article today about our development list signings, this is the actual lay of the land:

Tony Francis - Development for 2021+ (he's already with the squad full-time, if Nic just went to watch a session he would work this out)
    Tom Weaver - Development for 2022+
    Jaylan De Groot - 2022 pre-season with NRL on train & trial, ability to be upgraded to Development list

Sorry for the rant tone but this blokes one job is to know this stuff for our local newspaper and be accurate about it. He's consistently putting wrong information in print and it's giving the wrong information to 90% of the fan-base who use rely on his journalism for almost 100% of their understanding.

Nic if you're reading this, you can do better mate. Happy to help if you make an account here and reach out.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Ah, a decent reply from the Simpsons. Far better and of greater intelligence than the smug replies you usually come up with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    For anyone who read Nic Darveniza's innaccurate and poorly researched article today about our development list signings, this is the actual lay of the land:

Tony Francis - Development for 2021+ (he's already with the squad full-time, if Nic just went to watch a session he would work this out)
    Tom Weaver - Development for 2022+
    Jaylan De Groot - 2022 pre-season with NRL on train & trial, ability to be upgraded to Development list

Sorry for the rant tone but this blokes one job is to know this stuff for our local newspaper and be accurate about it. He's consistently putting wrong information in print and it's giving the wrong information to 90% of the fan-base who rely on his journalism for almost 100% of their understanding.

Nic if you're reading this, you can do better mate. Happy to help if you make an account here and reach out.
    Thanks for clearing that up HS. The Bulletin is going downhill quickly. I mentioned in another thread that last Saturday there was not one word about the Titans game that day. It is just a cut and paste now of other News Ltd papers and not a good cut and paste at that.

Gee MT have you got your Mr. Grumpy undies on today ... what's wrong with smug replies
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Ah, a decent reply from the Simpsons. Far better and of greater intelligence than the smug replies you usually come up with.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for clearing that up HS. The Bulletin is going downhill quickly. I mentioned in another thread that last Saturday there was not one word about the Titans game that day. It is just a cut and paste now of other News Ltd papers and not a good cut and paste at that.
    Been like that since they shut it down on the Goldy and took it up the highway.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Gee MT have you got your Mr. Grumpy undies on today ... what's wrong with smug replies
    LOL T. No I am great and I like most replies....but what mong would ask about signing De Belin, knowing he had signed with the Dragons, or expecting replies that would most likely put the Mods in strife.

Rep Player

- - - Updated - - -

I’m just looking for a bit of banter mate. Why is everything so serious these days?

Jeez I hope we are still looking at Brandon Smith

#17, big young forward debuting for the Broncos tonight has looked really good with the ball. Once again I ask, where the hell are the young guys coming through for us? I would love to see some more talent coming through the juniors instead of having to poach players from other clubs every year.

PS I hope you guys still on the fence with Milford are watching the game tonight. Absolutely dreadful. He is done.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 27-05-21 at 08:37 PM.

Hynes or Smith for next year if we really want to make a big signing for our spine. Not sure Hynes would want to play in the halves though.

First Grader

Hynes had been killing it tonight. He is normally a 5/8 so I am not sure why he would not want to play there. He is only looking for approx. $330k a season for 3 years so I am sure we could easily trump the Drongoes offer. He has such a great passing game

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Hynes had been killing it tonight. He is normally a 5/8 so I am not sure why he would not want to play there. He is only looking for approx. $330k a season for 3 years so I am sure we could easily trump the Drongoes offer. He has such a great passing game
    Sign him up then!

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    #17, big young forward debuting for the Broncos tonight has looked really good with the ball. Once again I ask, where the hell are the young guys coming through for us? I would love to see some more talent coming through the juniors instead of having to poach players from other clubs every year.

PS I hope you guys still on the fence with Milford are watching the game tonight. Absolutely dreadful. He is done.
    Good call on Milf. Firmly jumped off that fence

Re juniors - it takes 4-5 years of a well resourced and successful junior development system to see consistent good players hitting grade. We need to be patient mate (as tough as it is). We have historically been just so far behind. For every one you see from Brisbane that hits grade, they had another 50 in their junior system that didn’t make it - they just had that much of a monopoly. Numbers, investment, patience and a bit of luck need to all come together over a long period of time.
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 27-05-21 at 09:18 PM.

Rep Player

I am so envious of the Storm system. How on earth do they make Reimis Smith and George Jennings look like a superstar edge?

First Grader

I was keen on Milf but after tonight I am now off his bandwagon. He was replaced tonight during the 2nd half as he was that bad