Page 78 of 176 FirstFirst ... 28 68 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 88 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2626

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    Folau hasn't persecuted anyone. People who pretend to be offended on behalf of other sh!+ me to tears.
    Why aren't you offended for the fornicators, the unclean, or any other group he mentioned in his idiotic post?
    Cancel Culture is the worst virus around.
    This isn't cancel culture. If others can't be offended on behalf of others I wonder if Americans would still own slaves, I mean, it says it's OK in the bible and without the masses taking up a common cause then we may still be able to beat our slaves (as long as they are able to stand after the 2nd day of the beating). I wonder if you can guess what I think is the worst virus around?

As for the rest of the people mentioned in his post: Drunks, homosexuals, adulterers, liars, thieves, atheists and idolisers, well I guess we're all going to "hell". Of course, the idea of threatening an atheist with hell is rather amusing and showing of how stupid the man is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Yeah mate, well aware of his background and have watched him play since he was 14 at Nerang. He’s a Broncos junior that went through their development and junior systems for the better part of five years. I guess it depends how you define junior but if we had a player we developed who lived in Brisbane (which we currently have multiple as part of our contracted juniors) and they were regarded as Brisbane juniors it would be a bit misleading

By your logic - AJ Brimson, Phil Sami and Moeaki Fotuaika are all Brisbane juniors
    If they've driven south past the Gold Coast sign on the M1 and they're good, they're a GC junior.

Brisbane can have Sami back

Inactive User

Loving your posts tonight JB

There’s no way he’s only getting 1 mil for 3 years. I heard capewells manager saying he would het around 450/500 a year. I think sometimes the numbers way off and often hoping to get more clubs bidding against one another.

Just watched Maloney steer Catalans around and beat the previously undefeated St Helens. He's still got it.

In the courier mail today it says that the titans have baulked at Milford's asking price of 600k. W are also looking to extend Fogarty and Boyd for one year and sexton for 4

Tanah Boyd extended in October 2020 until the end of 2022...looks like the courier mail are making things up again

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Tanah Boyd extended in October 2020 until the end of 2022...looks like the courier mail are making things up again
    The CM goes on to say that if they extend Boyd contract it would be for the 2023 year.

I hope we leave milf alone.. we don’t need someone’s left overs.. they must think highly of sexton to be thinkings 4 years.. hope to see him given a go.. I don’t see him staying around to be second choice for too long

shoulda coulda woulda made a play at Burton...

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    shoulda coulda woulda made a play at Burton...
    I think they’ve pretty much put a line through recruiting young/emerging players from Sydney...too hard to retain and always come up with a big premium

He’s an massive talent. Can’t help but think he’s going to struggle to be the same footballer at the Bulldogs though, at least immediately

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    The CM goes on to say that if they extend Boyd contract it would be for the 2023 year.
    But that goes against my anti CM agenda

Thanks mate admittedly I didn’t even read the article

First Grader

We really should make a play for Capewell in place of Proctor ofr next year. He would be a cheaper option and provides much greater impact. He also is much more versatile where he can play on the edge or centre

Rep Player

Capewell would be a good buy.

I think we need to make a strong play for Dale Finucane. Could be the defensive starch we currently lack.

Finucane would definitely be a great buy so hope we are having conversations. Agree on Capewell too.

Worries me we aren’t linked to literally anyone at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    Finucane would definitely be a great buy so hope we are having conversations. Agree on Capewell too.

Worries me we aren’t linked to literally anyone at the moment
    I'm sure we are, just the club is probably very tight lipped about it. The Marsters signing quite literally came out of nowhere and I wouldn't mind betting we've probably got similar things going in the pipeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    I'm sure we are, just the club is probably very tight lipped about it. The Marsters signing quite literally came out of nowhere and I wouldn't mind betting we've probably got similar things going in the pipeline.
    Oh for sure there would be things happening behind the scenes but a lot of the best players are getting snapped up quickly or being linked to other clubs so if so we aren't having a great strike rate