Page 144 of 176 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 154 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 2626
    Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Just reminiscing on Shallin Fuller and JC's chemistry from the 2019 Burleigh Colts side..

He's gone to another level since these days and has a few clubs after him for next year, I really hope we can seal it. Never been in a club system but with the right coaching and environment I think he could really flourish.
    He carved up in A Grade last year too. Was actually encouraged to come to Burleigh by Jamal. My only concern is he is one of those types of players that NRL system squash’s their creativity. Could be a great foil to Toby’s steady hand moving forward.

Inactive User

Moving forward we are about to have a god of rugby league soon to be Sexton’s dominant halves partner

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Moving forward we are about to have a god of rugby league soon to be Sexton’s dominant halves partner
    Who’s that mate ?
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Who’s that mate ?
    The greatest junior I’ve ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Thanks for the previous reply HS.... Also in relation to Shallin why don't you email Ezra with the suggestion you have his correct email...??

Also side note opening bid from the Storm for Brandon Smith is $600k as reported in the CM a few minutes ago...
    Ez is all over it

Quote Originally Posted by ja4220 View Post
    He carved up in A Grade last year too. Was actually encouraged to come to Burleigh by Jamal. My only concern is he is one of those types of players that NRL system squash’s their creativity. Could be a great foil to Toby’s steady hand moving forward.
    Spot on mate. From Beauey right?

And yeah I agree completely. If there is one thing Holbrook seems to do it is to let players play some footy and play to their strengths, so hopefully we get the chance to see that. I also think he would complement Toby really well.

https://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...5cd3fe4734b9f7

Good god please don't tell me this was any of you lot taking the piss

Some casual has started a petition to re-sign Ash Taylor and genius Darveniza has written an article about it

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Wow.. Copley playing for Roosters. Didn’t know he left Broncos.
    Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Only just happened this week. Roosters have no backs left lol.
    Switched from a Qld club to a NSW club and didn’t even need to pack his bags.. 👍

Inactive User

Some casual has started a petition to re-sign Ash Taylor and genius Darveniza has written an article about it
    Be some knob from the FaceBook crew

Article is behind a paywall. Can someone post it.
    It wasn't me by the way. And that journo Nic Darveniza, is as bad a journo I have read. I'd say he finished his journalism course and someone just said, hay mate you can be the league reporter. The Bulletin has just become a pathetic rag which I don't buy anymore.

First Grader

GOLD Coast Titans players Jarrod Wallace and Erin Clark have added their support to a fan-made Change.org petition imploring the club to re-sign mercurial playmaker Ash Taylor to a contract extension.

Titans fan James Cattermole, 23, of Gatton, launched the petition hours after Taylor’s maestro performance against the Bulldogs helped move the Titans into the top eight with five regular-season games to go.
    The movement has gathered more than 200 signatures in Titans social media fan groups and has now caught the attention of Taylor’s teammates.

WHAT THEY SAID

Wallace said he would “absolutely” be adding his name to the petition, with Taylor’s defensive application and leadership blossoming alongside rookie half Toby Sexton in recent weeks.

“I think Ash has done fantastic in what he’s done,” the veteran prop said.
    “To get back to where he is, after the struggles he’s had, has showed the type of bloke he is.

“He’s working well with (coach) Justin (Holbrook), his confidence is coming back and he’s showing what he can do.
    “His kicking game is fantastic, he’s setting up tries, he’s running and I think everyone has noticed his defence has been fantastic.

“It’s fantastic we have the opportunity to keep him here and I hope I can keep playing with him.”

WILL YOU SIGN THE PETITION? ->*https://www.change.org/p/nrl-re-sign-ash-taylor

Hooker Clark felt the same way.
    “I’d love to keep Ash around,” he said.
    “He’s such a talent and it just shows in the last couple of weeks he’s really building his game and confidence.

“I can only focus on doing my job and leave that (extension discussion) to whoever has to do it but I’d love to have him around.”

‘COULDN’T MEET A BETTER BLOKE’

The petition’s founder said Taylor’s contributions away from the football field, with the Titans’ Indigenous programs and the Gold Coast University Hospital Foundation, inspired him to register the petition as much as the halfback’s improving form.

“Obviously he’s got to live up to his price tag but I’ve followed him all the way through and I think you couldn’t meet a better bloke,” Cattermole said.
    “Ninety per cent of Titans fans absolutely love him.

“He’s always the last one to come off the field after meeting the fans.”
    Cattermole hoped his petition would reach the desk of Titans culture chief Mal Meninga to give him an insight into fans’ fondness for Taylor.

My guess is James Cattermole is a Broncos fan.

90% of fans........Only if your fan base is localised to the Taylor family home

Inactive User

Maybe LOT doesn’t mean “League of Titans”, it’s means the “League of (the other) Ten-percent”.

QLD Cup

Well I must be in the 10% then and am yet to hear a better option at 6 for next year on here

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    Well I must be in the 10% then and am yet to hear a better option at 6 for next year on here
    found James

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    How much a year and how many years would you offer him?